{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Thank you so much @Chadmo ! This was beta information and it does seem odd that there are two upgrades in the same level and yet none in others. I wager this graphic will be updated with new info. We’ll see tomorrow. Thank you for the question!

2 Likes

Styx troops reach bypass 25 at level 30. Not 29.

You can check OP for the master thread.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, there are a few changes I need to make on this Styx chart. It will be updated today.

4 Likes

@Zartanis, FYI, for the food costs at each level, you seem to have forgotten a period for all the graphics starting at level 18, and every two levels from then on.

Also, any chance you can do a comparison graphic for mana, magic, and Styx troops for just the mana part? Thanks.

Thanks for this @danenp, I simply forgot the period to get the right costs. I have updated my post above.

I will update the Styx one tomorrow as I will be verifying all of the levels since this info was from beta.

2 Likes

I have added Mirages Of Omega as well as all of the Trials (Decimation, Survival, etc.). The Trials Of Serenity is almost complete as I thought I got a screenshot of stage 2 HP on bosses but did not. Let me know if anything is amiss.

MIRAGES OF OMEGA

TRIALS

7 Likes

Styx Troop info is now updated with the right level / upgrades (see post above).

4 Likes

Updated the Covenant Quest guide.

4 Likes

After playing through it, I’ve updated the Tower Of Styx graphics and included the blessings overview. I think the order of blessings will change from event to event (much like the other tower events) so these are just an idea of what we can expect in future Styx events.

5 Likes

The date on the covenant quest says 9/5/2022 though, @Zartanis?

It is the date where @Zartanis have created this guide based on Beta.

1 Like

It says “revised”, the date is definitely outdated since he just updated the document @Zartanis

Sorry, yes, the he just forgot to update the date in the bottom.

It was a typo on my part because September 5th was the last time I touched it, thus on the forum it should have said last updated on September 5th. No matter as it needed to be updated anyway for what we see in live game vs. what was given in beta. Enjoy.

4 Likes

With a few updates / buffs to some HOTMs, time to update this again. I have also added the icon description/abbreviations at the top of each page. Hopefully this is beneficial @BlackZed.

5 Likes

@Zartanis, if you’re planning to make a graphic for masquerade, it’s Natalya this month, according to @Elioty33.

1 Like

It’s not the masquerade, it’s the tavern of legends, and he already made all the graphics for those.

But that reminds me that the next masquerade will probably be a new quest again. I mean the new format like last time but with different bosses. It will certainly not go through beta but I will see with Zartanis to prepare the graphics before the event comes online at the end of the month.

1 Like

Which tavern map this round , O’ Oracle ? Lol

@danenp mentioned the Natalya one that should be tomorrow’s event guide. @BlackZed

5 Likes

I’ve updated the Missions graphic for Season 5 as well as the Return To Morlovia graphic. I will update the family graphic for Morlovia come Sunday when I am back from California.

2 Likes