{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

This has been a long time coming, but an update to the HOTMs By Release. And part of this project wouldn’t be possible without the updated grading (of course subjective and you might have a different opinion which is just fine) done by Rick (not on the forums), @Medail , and @birksg. I am also looking forward to having a 4th set of grades by @gregschen and his perspective on things added/averaged once his time permits. Enjoy!

HOTMs_2020-1

12 Likes

Thanks for that big project. Can you add a description for the grade icons ? Thank you

1 Like

Yes, I can add it when I update with Tahir’s grades.

4 Likes

Fantastic work!
Thank you so much for sharing with all of us

4 Likes

Added the Covenant Of Champions guide, even though it will be the portal only tomorrow.

7 Likes

Uh, those overall grades are garbage! E.g., costume gravemaker and Gregorian both get a B+?? One’s too low, one’s too high.

BTW, @Cecyl916 does a PoV graphic every month, @Zartanis.

5 Likes

Well the overall are simply averages of the other specific grades @danenp. I mentioned that as you go through them that these would be subjective to the reader and a difference of opinion is quite alright since our rosters are quite diverse and some heroes seem more favorable than others for synergy, etc.

2 Likes

Yes, I am aware, but with the verbiage general enough on mine, I am trying not to have one for every month. So far, the two that I have done work but if there are any major deviations then I’ll do those. Plus I have so many projects that I want to get done too that I try to pick my battles. I haven’t forgotten about the titan one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated the Dunes Missions and Families graphics.

7 Likes

Added the new/revamped Masquerade quest.

9 Likes

I think, the family bonus information for Season 5 is not quite correct: The chance if the enemy’s special skill defeats the character is not 50%/75% but 75%/100%.

And the damage for epic heroes is given as 146 total (= 73 per turn) and for rare heroes as 114 (= 57 per turn). I don’t own any of the legendary heroes of this season so I can’t verify their value.

But awesome work nevertheless! Your guides are very helpful!

1 Like

Thank you for this and I have updated the graphic.

4 Likes

hey, @Zartanis, would you know how much exp does it takes to level up after limit breaking?

For 5*:

to reach lvl XP
81 14662
82 15000
83 15342
84 15688
85 16038
Total (just for LB 80 to 85): 76730
Total (from 1.1 to 4.85): 430294

Do you need it for 3 and 4* too?

5 Likes

not needed, thanks, was trying to figure out the point on the exp tomes now working on lb level, but its just one level. waaay less exp then from lvl 75 to 80

3 Likes

Ah yea, I see. Indeed not useful except for whales with tons of tomes and who want to power level a hero.

1 Like

I have had this graphic in progress for awhile, but the Kingdom family graphic has been added.

7 Likes

Ok for almost everything Tower Of Styx related, here are the guides (blessing overview to be posted later in the week) and Troop Upgrades updates where an all-encompassing guide for all troop types is available and then individual ones complete with costs:

9 Likes

Awesome! Quick question. On the Styx epic troops upgrade sheet, going from level 29 to 30 shows no bump in stats at all. Is this correct?

Thanks @Zartanis you are a massive asset to our community.

4 Likes