{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Small change/updated on the Dunes Missions and also updated the Dunes Families graphic.

6 Likes

Small update to the Valhalla Missions graphic (one stage repeated twice on the masks) and updated the Atlantis Families graphic to include Oceanus and Tethys.

7 Likes

Will you be doing a graphic map for CF2?

2 Likes

Absolutely. It is done and once it is added to @PlayForFun’s post, I will add it also here. As usual, there will be a HP and non-HP version + hero/families graphic.

8 Likes

Great. Looking forward to your guide. Thank you!

3 Likes

Updated the Hero Academy - Training graphic in buildings to clarify some wording in the text below the chart and include all HOTMs added/available currently. Also updated the Path Of Valor (Experience version) and I am doing a version for the war one as well. Once the numbers/stats are all available for war attacks, this one will be posted very soon.

4 Likes

/20 chars of quoting

1 Like

If you wanna update, as far as i know, for chest opening in s04 the best are:
regular 10-08
red 12-06
green 09-02
blue 04-07
purple 08-06

1 Like

I have added the Challenge Event 2 guides. The HP had some small changes and updated the Bard family bonus wording:

5 Likes

Thank you ! And 20 more.

1 Like

@Zartanis the Bard family is changed.
So the 3rd image should be updated.

2 Likes

Indeed, thank you. I can get that changed a bit later today.

3 Likes

I updated my post above on the Challenge Festival 2 graphics. Here is the POV with the War tasks and points which is also added to the OP:

5 Likes

Thanks, I will add it to the POV Master topic later today.

1 Like

FYI! On the CHALLENGE EVENTS (LAST UPDATED: August 11, 2022) both Gargoyles sheets have Sanctuary misspelled, you have it as Santuary.

2 Likes

Oh so I do, I appreciate the catch @djp1997. I will get them updated later today.

2 Likes

What’s a lowercase c among friends? Thanks for your hard work here.

2 Likes

Ok, I have updated the Gargoyle guides and (sadly) retired Starfall, Villains, and Slayers guides from the challenge events.

I have wanted to do these for quite awhile, but I’ve added the Rare Quests and coming soon will be the Mirages Of Omega Quests.

RareQuests_Frostmarch

15 Likes

Huh, did I miss something? I thought Starfall, villains & slayers were still in the cycle, or are they gonna be replaced by challenge event v2 with new events taking their place?

Yes starfall, slayers and villains events are retired and recycled into the Festival 2. There has been no words of new challenge events though so the rotation is only Festival 1 - Festival 2 - Gargoyles as of now.

2 Likes