{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Small change/updated on the Dunes Missions and also updated the Dunes Families graphic.

6 Likes

Small update to the Valhalla Missions graphic (one stage repeated twice on the masks) and updated the Atlantis Families graphic to include Oceanus and Tethys.

7 Likes

Will you be doing a graphic map for CF2?

2 Likes

Absolutely. It is done and once it is added to @PlayForFun’s post, I will add it also here. As usual, there will be a HP and non-HP version + hero/families graphic.

8 Likes

Great. Looking forward to your guide. Thank you!

3 Likes

Updated the Hero Academy - Training graphic in buildings to clarify some wording in the text below the chart and include all HOTMs added/available currently. Also updated the Path Of Valor (Experience version) and I am doing a version for the war one as well. Once the numbers/stats are all available for war attacks, this one will be posted very soon.

4 Likes

/20 chars of quoting

1 Like

If you wanna update, as far as i know, for chest opening in s04 the best are:
regular 10-08
red 12-06
green 09-02
blue 04-07
purple 08-06

1 Like

I have added the Challenge Event 2 guides. The HP had some small changes and updated the Bard family bonus wording:

5 Likes

Thank you ! And 20 more.

1 Like

@Zartanis the Bard family is changed.
So the 3rd image should be updated.

2 Likes

Indeed, thank you. I can get that changed a bit later today.

3 Likes

I updated my post above on the Challenge Festival 2 graphics. Here is the POV with the War tasks and points which is also added to the OP:

5 Likes

Thanks, I will add it to the POV Master topic later today.

1 Like

FYI! On the CHALLENGE EVENTS (LAST UPDATED: August 11, 2022) both Gargoyles sheets have Sanctuary misspelled, you have it as Santuary.

2 Likes

Oh so I do, I appreciate the catch @djp1997. I will get them updated later today.

2 Likes

What’s a lowercase c among friends? Thanks for your hard work here.

1 Like

Ok, I have updated the Gargoyle guides and (sadly) retired Starfall, Villains, and Slayers guides from the challenge events.

I have wanted to do these for quite awhile, but I’ve added the Rare Quests and coming soon will be the Mirages Of Omega Quests.

7 Likes