{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Challenge Event guides have been updated to reflect correct HP values and monster elements in the first stage. Also updated the Tower Of Magic guides (normal floors 3 and 4 with correct monster elements on boss stage).

5 Likes

Hero Academy Training graphic updated to include all heroes that were added when v44 went live.

5 Likes

Would you have a list of the actual Ninja Tower blessings ? The live game blessings were different from those in Beta.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello , can u add emoji tchat chart please ?

Yes, I can do that @BlackZed.

1 Like

Please see this thread @Sel, post #124:

@Zartanis. You should remove the old challenge event graphics (Teltoc, Grimforest, etc.) since they’ve been retired. :+1:

1 Like

Yes indeed @danenp, I just needed to do the hero/family graphic that combines everything in the challenge festival. All of the original 5 have now been removed and the Challenge Festival is featured just below the HP guides of the Challenge Events.

1 Like

Updated the Ninja Tower blessings list graphic to highlight the rare blessings much like what I did with the Tower Of Magic blessings list graphic, @BlackZed.

6 Likes

Thank you.

I checked my actual NT list versus your updated guide.

I chose 5% health for N2. Your guide doesn’t have that.

The last NT in November had their blessings revamped. From what’s posted in beta to what’s actually live.

I believe your NT blessings guide is based on Beta. Not actual live game.

Ok, I am basing what was listed in the master topic for this event which most likely hasn’t been updated. Definitely want to get it correct. You mentioned your NT list so is this what you noted as you played through it as in your comprehensive list? Would you mind sharing it otherwise I will play through it for February in order to get the right blessing choices. I appreciate the help.

Unfortunately I didn’t itemise each and every stage for reference. I should have SS.

February then. Lol

No worries at all, we’ll get it right come February.

1 Like

Updated S4 Missions graphic and Ninja Family graphic.

6 Likes

Added the updated Clash Of Knights guide. The HP version will be added as soon as I am able.

6 Likes

Added the HP guide for COK.

5 Likes

Updated the S4 Missions and Family graphics.

5 Likes

Updated the Ninja Tower graphics to have accurate blessing list as well as the mob/boss levels at the top. @BlackZed (finally, :slight_smile:)

8 Likes

With the latest update, family graphics for Winter, Ninja, and Magic have been updated/added. Also updated Starfall Circus challenge event guides with updated family information.

5 Likes

I have updated my HOTM By Release image listing and provided a space for when costumes are added to any given HOTM. Added grading as it comes (Attack/Def/Titan/Overall) as well as year family bonuses info. Let me know if I have missed anything.

8 Likes