[Master] Wrong raid tournament loot

The final 900 points I received for A defense on the last tournament day aren’t reflected in my final score/rank/loot tier:

I clearly got the loot for 1%, though - it’s the only tier with 100 possible emblems.

My correct final score and rank were shown correctly in the rewards popup, but I didn’t think to screenshot it (didn’t realize there was a problem until I clicked it away and went back to the tourney status screen).

Just a cosmetic bug, to be sure, but maybe the servers could update the tournament stats one more time after loot calculation.

Hi
it looks like i got incorrect loot in raid tournament. I finished in top 1% and I hit a 5% loot. my Android version 10. I enclose the screenshots below

1 Like

After over 2 hours, the tourney status page finally updated with the final results:

@Grasyl: I have nearly 200 more points than you and I must have been right on the cusp, so it’s likely that your display is (or was) wrong, rather than the rewards.

(15:23 November 21, 2020, UTC+7)
As the title says, it is shown that my score is within the top 5% tier, but I received only loots for the top 10% tier. Why is there something wrong with the ranking and loot distribution system?

Looks like the last defense bonus has not been added to the final score board.

If your defense was C or lower, it is possible that other player who received a higher bonus overhauled your score and you lost the 5% ranking.

1 Like

My defense grade is A. However, my tier has now dropped to top 10%. Perhaps there were other players whose scores from defense team were calculated and added later than mine so they now have higher scores than me.

So perhaps it takes about an hour for the system to update all players’ scores. Guess next time I better wait until it finishes doing so then.

I know something similar happened in the past but I thought it was fixed.

Long story short - I finished in Top 1% of the tournament but received rewards for Top 5%, while at the same time a team mate of mine had lower ranking than me but got Top 1% loot.

I think your rank is not updated yet, make sure you exit and start the game again. It’s quite possible that you are in the top 5% bracket with score 14088 (rank most likely just around 14-15k)… For example, my final score is 14546, and my tourney rank is 7577. Your friend has score 14940 and rank 3370, which also seems correct.

2 Likes

I tried restarting at the time but it didn’t change. However now (30 minutes later), indeed my rank has been updated:

1 Like

Okay, nice to hear that the mystery is solved. Congrats on top 5%, hope your loot was good. :slight_smile:

There’s a delay when the points for defense for the last day are applied… if you are not A rank in defense, quite possibly others who were have pushed you down the rank.

Valid point but this was not the case. For once I did quite well in defense :slight_smile:

There’s definitely a bug in the tournament with the numbers shown

There you go:

Shows top 10%, but I got rewarded for top 5%?

I mean it’s OK for me, EHT, magic orb and 50 emblems :smiley:

A bug for me too. I receive top 10% rewards but I am top 5% (proof is the 30 emblems)

If a man Who is ranked 2’161’000 with a score of 0, I have am ranked at the place 57’589 and then I should be ranked top 2,61% but I am top 10%

Termine el torneo de asalto en 1% y me dieron cofre del 5% que miren esto, ya que procuramos gastar gemas y mejorar para mejor botín.

Please use English in bugs section.
Can you add a translation?

He’s basically saying he was in top 1% (as for first screenshot) but ended up getting rewards for top 5% at the tournament (as per second screenshot).
It happened to me before also, but I just think the difference it’s due to the defense bonus we get. I’m not 100% sure so I’ll leave it like this.

1 Like

Hiya @Capitansalami ,

I’ve merged your thread into an existing forum thread which answers the question or shares the same topic/idea that your thread does.

See above for explanation.

My defensive bonus was A, since they attacked me 3 times and I won 2, they have to solve that mistake, because since everything in the game is very negative for those of us who spend regularly, many of us are losing interest in continuing to play.

Hey guys,
I don’t know if anyone had the same issue but I’ve just received a « Top 10% » chest instead of a « Top 5% » chest as a reward from the last tournament.
There must be a problem with the loot from the last tournament.
Is anyone facing the same problem?