[Master] Wrong raid tournament loot

I received wrong loot in the weekly raid tournament.
I was in top 1%, but received top 5% rewards…

Same here

Well, I have the same problem. Got rewards for 5%, but it should be 1% :frowning:

Why are you guys saying you didn’t get 1% loot?

1% only has a 25% chance of getting 100 Emblems. 75% chance of getting 50 Emblems.

Check mine, that is not too 1% loot :joy:

So there was no other loot if you scrolled to the left or right??? What ur showing is all you got?

Typically there is more loot if you scroll left or right. There should be a 3star ascension and other things. Is that all you got was 4 items?

As You see, on tournament menu it’s “1%” and on the reward menu it’s “top 5%”. :slight_smile: Maybe thats why we’ve posted that :slight_smile:

Have you rechecked? My score is now saying top 5% when I re-entered the game. There’s a glitch somewhere :joy:

Yup…it’s as you said

Same here, top 1%, but 5% loot.

Close the application, check it again if it’s not corrected restart your phone and it show’s the right tier for you. It’s a pretty common bug.

1 Like

Unfortunately you were right.

I was in the 5% range of the tournament and today I saw that I was getting 10% prizes even though I’m still in the 5%.

Can you provide a screenshot of you final ranking and rewards?

Generally needs a refresh of the game to sync to the server.

If you close out of the game and re-open, it may adjust your ranking.

1 Like

Top1 avec butin top 5

I received my tournament result rewards today for top 5%. However, last night I was at 1%, so I checked back today and my ranking still has me in top 1%.

Returning later (same day) my score is higher, and ranking is now changed.

Did you have a grade D on defense? It looks like the defense points had not been applied in the first screen shot, and the points were applied (400 more for D grade) in the second screen shot. You were likely right on the border between top 1% and top 5%, and when other players defensive points were added, enough people with C grades or higher overtook you in points from their defense and bumped you to the 5% range.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings