[MASTER] When will we get new PAST event hero's COSTUMES?

It’s time to stop neglecting King Arthur. We need a King Arthur Costume ASAP. He is being wasted with all those great stats. Make him a multiple hitter! He’d be pretty much similar to Richard but only with EDD.

1 Like

When the tailor is done.
Who should seriously answer this question? He’s one of… how many heroes without a costume?

3 Likes

How about the other events costume? Guin, Red Hood etc.

I don’t understand why ask for a costume. You’d still have to pull him again so even if you have the original hero and like him, there’s no guarantee you’ll end up with his better version.

I’m still of the opinion there should be a way to get costumes without involving summoning if you already have the hero.

9 Likes

Probably in the next round of Event hero costumes, as all of them have been now released what have been in betas so far.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering the question with specificity.

1 Like

@Turin_1982 everyone will get a costume at some point when and who the lucky selected we will all have to wait …

@StillVictor I doubt sgg are going to give out a free costume as the player has the hero already.
id say at least and in sgg eyes is fair that HA10 can give you the chance to get a hero with said costume if yah lucky enough …

Edit title as can be a disscuisson for all past event heros that haven’t got a costume .

4 Likes

It wouldn’t have to be free. It could cost gems, or a trade like SE.

Anyway, the fact I think there should be another way of getting the costume doesn’t mean I believe SG will implement it. But it would be nice if there was some way with no RNG involved.

3 Likes

Has been suggestions … This one is more to season 1 as all out

1 Like

Theyll probably circle back to this after they get peeps spending in every portal again with new heros and costumes in each portal. Money is far more important than QoL improvements or balance for that matter.

yeah same here. hope there would be another way to get costumes for heroes you already have other than pulling for them again.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Salmon Loki’s costume. Maybe his costume turns him in to a tuna or into Alligator Loki.

Or maybe Thor gets a frog costume.

1 Like

Maybe Salmon Loki will be fried😂

I like this idea. Maybe finish a quest or something to get the costume.

1 Like

I’d say definitely Guinevere for sure! Maybe add direct damage + mana reduction?

1 Like

6impys

1 Like