[MASTER] When the next calendar out 🗓️

Good, does anyone know what the July calendar is preparing for us?

1 Like

Calendar makers tend to wait for SG to announce their calendar to prevent rework.

June calendar came out 26 days ago, so still seems early.

It wouldn’t surprise me if SG doesn’t release their July calendar until after next weekend.

4 Likes

Its there when its there … All in the same boat … Not too sure if calendar folk still asking @littleKAF @Guvnor for stuff … But not quite sure actually if sgg gonna share much info theses days :confused: …

Calendar team post it approx on the 27th of each month for the following month.

Same as every month :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So any minute now, then :grinning:

Kalendar July 2022 are there news?

1 Like

I’m interested too. I hope there will be a costume event…

1 Like

They shared June calendar on May 31st so… let’s wait till Thursday I guess.

Any news about September schedule

3 Likes

Staff has not released it yet.

@Petri when are you planning the release the Septeber calendar ?

3 Likes

Octobar schedule… Any infromtion so we can make plan?

September calendars came out 23 days ago, so seems like it would be another week until we get October calendars.

5 Likes

A tiny bit more patience :+1:

5 Likes

Kind of fault the game on this one… they put up the Halloween splash screen at launch before they put out the Halloween calendar.

2 Likes

Prob be early oct 5th

:jack_o_lantern::bat::ghost::candy::skull:

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s just silly to have the October splash screen before the month begins, and we still don’t have even a rough calendar.

1 Like

Still no news on an Oct calendar I suppose? :slight_smile:

We await SGG’s calendar and once that is posted here, we verify what our drafts have and make adjustments as necessary. I will then create the calendar post and add whatever calendars that are ready. Typically, SGG posts their calendar between the 28-30/31st of each month.

18 Likes

Thank you and the other calendar makers/ contributors for your awesome work.

Happy gaming

6 Likes

Should be coming soon actually thought it would of been today oct 4th Halloween :shushing_face: