[Master] We need more roster slots

Welcome to the forum.
This was addressed in beta quite recently about giving extra space as more hero’s are coming out.
Hopefully they do :slight_smile:

I disagree. I have 325 slots for a reason, strategy! Strategy is not only limited to battles but to all the resources that can be aquired in the game aswell. Just another give me something for nothing thread.

I strongly disagree with your disagree.

I don’t often complain about the game, but lack of roster space is a huge issue for me. As is the limited number of team slots.

The first discourages developing a bigger roster, and for many this discourages experimenting with any heroes that are not “must-haves”. It is also very much a QOL impact as I often find myeslf feeding heroes using less than 10 heroes at a time, depending on how many roster spaces I have available. At the moment I am feeding 4 at a time to C Elkanen which actually causes some discomfort due to the number of button presses, swipes etc. that need to be done.

The second discourages playing around with team configurations when raiding. I personally would take on a lot more different team configs if it didn’t mean that I needed to scrap one of my existing 5 configs and spend half a minute re-jigging all my heroes. And you really only have 2 slots to use for raiding - 1 is for titans, 1 is for defense, 1 is for auto framing.

I think it is wrong for any QOL-type improvements to be monetised in the game as it restricts people from getting the most from the game, which from SGG perspective also means at some level it impacts people paying for pulls which is a much bigger source of revenue for them

1 Like

I presume like me you have all 15 team slots available to you, and yeah I agree more team slots would be great for playing around with team formations and I would happily pay for them just as I did for my roster slots (which I want many more of, my goal at the moment is to have 450 roster slots) I will achieve this! Eventually lol but like everything else in the game it takes time. I’m currently paying 450 gems for 5 slots. In reality that’s only 150 gems more than a normal pull and they are permanent. So many time I’ve said to myself damn a 3* wish I had brought some hero slots instead. So I started doing something about it. In the grand scheme of things they are not really that expensive (I spend aound $20 a month if I’m lucky btw) everything that’s given away for free devalues hard working players accounts. Besides if you give ppl 50 slots it won’t be enough to keep everyone happy and boom right back here again give me another 50 slots and again and again and again it will never end and the only people it will hurt are the hard working players

Cookie Settings