[Master] We need more roster slots

1. Agree with this, have done, will continue to do so until the cost is too high for it to be reasonable.

2. This works too, but I’m not in a rush to level my account

3. Already been feeding dupe 3s and 4s… not ready to feed 5s yet

4. LOL. Just… LOL.

5. I had 3 TC20s running for a brief while, until I pulled more 4s and 5s than I knew what to do with. Have cooled it down to one for now.

6. Now this is the one I want to talk about. You propose leveling up 5* heroes, then feeding them to other 5* heroes.

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t this a complete waste of resources? Pretty sure you’d be better off feeding the heroes you intend to keep directly, vs. feeding a feeder just to feed them to another hero later.

Yes, it is. Instead of using gems to get free hero slots, you spend food and recruits instead to “get” (read: free or liberate) hero slots. It is just a sarcastic way of getting hero slots at the expense of food, recruits and more importantly, time. And I thought you have a wicked sense of humor :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do, just wasn’t sure if you were actually serious or not. :wink:

I personally would like more hero slots, will eventually need more as more heroes are released, but I also know SG well enough to know that they’re probably not going to just give them away for free. :crazy_face:

They could give slots as rewards from quests/events, maybe the seasonal quests. For example the Christmas seasonal event would be an opportunity for a gift

Hey,

since we get a lot of new heroes with season 3 and Hero capacity is kind of limited (without gems),
i would like to see a featured update from SGG on this. It would be nice if SGG gives a small
capacity boost if they are going to release many many new heroes!

It’s not only about season 3, there are new heroes from events, new HotM every months, and new portals like Legandary Tavern, Customs Event and so on…

I’m not talking about 100 more slots… but maybe 10-15? Just Update the extra capacity from Level 1 - 60 (or 80)… but give it an update.

I’m already at 215 capacity, my next 5 slots coast 300gems… I know what I’m talking about. It’s 2020 and we need some extra space.

Just think about it. Thanks!

Since the way of using your double, triple or even more 5* hero’s have been pushed back and not been implemented into HA I think SG could do something with extra roster space.
The FTP and CTP players will be running into the problem more and more often if getting out of space to store hero’s.
I am at level 64 myself and have a maximum of 170 roster space. Yes that means I had to buy extra space already. But seeing the chances of landing a 5* hero with free or almost free gems is very very limited, I notice that free space keeps getting more and more rare.
I have 25 hero’s of 5* out of tc20 that are at least double (but have 6 Sartana for example. All waiting for a way to be used in a good way (other than food) and keeping my roster clogged.
Receiving s3 3* hero’s now from the hard earned tokens is a welcome thing as they are new and not double s1 hero’s but adding new hero’s is taking up the very limited roster space we have.
So I suggest that SG does a recalculation on what would be a fair amount of rosterspace for all the heros that are now out there to get.
This system has been based on the idea of s1 and never ever been adjusted but the amount of new hero’s being added keeps growing with every new implemented feature.
So stop being so tight with roster space and help us out here!

2 Likes

Possible immediate solutions:

1. Feed your dupe heroes (or useless heroes gathering dust in the corner) to other heroes to free up roster space; and/or
  2. Buy hero cap increase from the in-game shop.

Possible not-so-immediate solutions:

1. Level like crazy as some levels provide additional hero slots (also use WE flasks or buy them at the shop using gems); and/or
  2. Build Hero Academy to max and spend tons of food, iron and gems (skipping, etc.) doing so.

This issue has been discussed several times already in various threads and over the months.

1 Like

I know the ‘sollutions’ but for FTP & CTP these are not the solution. Getting a 5* hero is an exception that can take sometimes over months to get there…
What I am referring to most is that this system was thought of back in the day and could be re thought to change…
We are discussing a lot of changes and adjustments to keep the game fresh and nice (emblems, and so on).
So why not take a look at this and think about the feature.

Has this not been done to death? In relative terms roster spots are damned cheap… Don’t be silly by attracting attention.

Uh is is not about if it is cheap it not.
It is about the fact that this could be revised as it not had been since the beginning.
So you decide for others what is cheap or not? If you don’t want to discus and only put up critique, please keep them for yourself instead of putting them in this thread.

2 Likes

This was already asked for many times. There are new heroes being added by either new content (S2 or S3) or by modifying the existing ones (monthly events or seasonal events) but the roster size and its increments by leveling are still the same.

So while it’s great opportunity for SGG to make some more money by selling roster size upgrades, it probably wouldn’t hurt them to give some extra for free (they had a great opportunity to do it with S3, but sadly they didn’t).

As voting system goes, it’d probably be better to have only one such topic tho, this one probably - as it already has 100+ votes:

2 Likes

I agree with the @HarryDeB , plenty of players will still buy more roster slots especially if they’re still doin a butt load of summons

Wouldn’t hurt the bottom line to bump up the free spots from leveling up and compensate those who are already level x

This will be merged to the master thread, but just goin ahead and tossin my 2 cents in since I’m already here

4 Likes

What if they included a feature just for feeder heroes?
e.g. 1 and 2 star heroes that have 0 xp don’t affect your current roster slots. Level them once and they become part of the roster.
I think it would save space for the heroes that you are actually working on and more chances to power level skills.

This is another great argument for #nospend, E&P. This shows how your game is DESIGNED for people to spend.

You have to admit that the way the game is currently designed, it EXPECTS players to “spend” gems on additional roster slots to be able to keep an optimal number of heroes to level AND an optimal number of feeders. Especially with the release of new heroes, the number of extra roster slots we get does for leveling does not keep up (especially at higher levels where leveling is absurdly slow).

You can make the argument that there are “free gems” in the game that don’t expect players to pay- but if those very limited free gems are also expected to be used for other necessary things in the game such as summons at an unrealistic rate, how can additional slots actually be considered “free”?

Solution: Redesign the game to give more than 2 additional slots per leveling. Compensate by awarding those already leveled with an additional slot per current level (e.g. if you are level 60, get 60 additional slots compensated, newer players at level 20 get 20 additional slots compensated).

Alternate solution (I’m not sure how players may feel about how already having paid for slots and additional slots would be worthless): Redesign the game to give more than 2 additional slots per leveling. Compensate with gems for poor previous game design that essentially pressured players into spending gems on roster slots (it’d be great if you could see it in their gem history and compensate accordingly but I can see that being too complicated).

Consider also the dichotomy that troop slots are unlimited yet we draw and keep far more heroes than we do troops. It’s all intended to force you to spend gems.

It’s a missed opportunity for SG. Leaving the bottleneck in place can actually lose revenue. Most players save their gems to do Xsummons but they need the roster space to do so. Fewer available slots, fewer pulls.
Buying those slots eats into what was saved /purchased for summons.
Average 10x pull- 3K and up gems.
Roster slots- 200-600 gems depending on players depth.

Just my penny’s worth.
(No, I don’t have 2 cents.)

in this sense the game was updating but in my opinion not properly.
a balance is necessary on the part of the developers
on the one hand, the amount of space that they give in the levels versus what is requested or needed with the new events is not enough.
ninja tower, tavern of legends, special events,
Each time the game demands that we have a large number of heroes in reserve and of different classes and the spaces that they grant us do not make it possible although the possibility of being able to expand these with the gems is appreciated but its cost increases and it is not done viable.

1. give or update the spaces giving an extra according to levels but need 50 space weaker than what is required in the new events.
    2 Find new spaces with each level up, maybe not 5, but it costs a lot to level up, especially at levels greater than 50 and you don’t get rewards.

I think it is something that is generating a bottleneck I love the idea of ​​new events and their diversity but it also has to be possible to finish and it is something that is not viable at this time due to the little space available that the game gives

1 Like

I also agree that more roster space should be provided per each level up. But SG profits from making you purchase more roster space with gems.

5 Likes

Im struggling with roster space. I love to have more options for those events and tournaments but now i find myself reaching a limit. My capacity is 86 of 111 which only 11 heroes are without touching. And im planning to keep doing pulls so i will need more space soon

Im lvl 54 and only bought roster space a couple of times. So another gem business for SG, so stingy as always :angry: . Imagine a f2p that need to save gems for pulls but for roster space too. SG should increase the amount of space for each gained lvl, specially in higher lvls up to 40

5 Likes

This allows more teams for each player and keep those who’ve been playing for a long time interested. Rosters are so small that you don’t have a lot of extra room. More teams means more new hero rosters