[Master] War of Three Kingdoms Loot discussion

Topic: War of Three Kingdoms Loot SUCKED :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Answer:

Yes… it did! And that was intentional…!

SGG stated that the loot awarded was not final; instead they have installed “Placeholder” loot drops.

To me this is simply logical. Why give out high-level rewards to something that is still very much in development. Instead, having placeholder ones until the content is finalised makes sense.

Feedback

I have created a General Feedback thread with a series of Polls in it

Questions 15, 16, 17 & 18 relate to the “desired” types of loot for each type of “rewards”.

Comment #1 on that same thread focuses on the loot specifically from the Global beta.

31 Likes

thank you for your hard work, and canny anticipation of what is to come, @Guvnor :wink:

and I agree… it was clearly stated that this War was a global beta test… so logically, the rewards will also be… well… not the best :stuck_out_tongue:

hope everyone who participated realizes that, and gets fun from the simple act of participation - fun is its own reward sometimes.

17 Likes

You mean, like a… game?

9 Likes

6 free flags that didn’t detract from other content. I’ll be happy if I get a 50k food crate or one trainer troop.

6 Likes

oh, is this what it is? when reading some forum posts, it doesn’t seem that way sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I know - shocking!

I recommend everyone takes some time out every so often. It provides such wonderful perspective.

10 Likes

I’ve been guilty of taking this game too seriously in the past… but indeed, I’ve come to treat it as a game - it’s still fun - even if I lose a raid, or a war, or miss my target event loot tier, I just shrug my shoulders and carry on…

… after all, it still gives me what I want - some fun, and a way to pass the time :wink:

(to help keep my reply on topic)

when my loot sucks, I just go… well, I’m not aiming to compete at the very top tiers anyway (that’s just too stressful, and won’t be fun for me). so, doesn’t matter in the end.

9 Likes

wait…yall got loot? lol I havent seen anything! lol

1 Like

I suspect loot is broken, hence the delay. Oops :wink:.

As the others have said, don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed :wink:.

1 Like

I’ve stopped expecting anything in this game! Anything other than a 3* or S1 hero from a summon is a welcome surprise!

7 Likes

There must be a bug. I didn’t get any loot either.

1 Like

This was a pre-emptive post. I don’t think anyone has gotten loot yet

Well that makes sense lol…I was hoping to get something for my 6 for 6 and 182 score! Finished 10th. Sadly, I didnt plan and seek out the teams worth 31 each time to get 185 :expressionless:

1 Like

My loot

4 Likes

Loot was a ■■■■■■■ joke! Just horrible

2 Likes

Well it wasn’t very f’ing clear! Or perhaps I missed it and that’s why people were allowed to participate who didn’t bother using their f’ing flags!

2 Likes

I know this is placeholder loot but man… It was beyond awful. We are testing for SGG, and the compensation was essentially a crashed server twice cause none of this loot was worth anything.

6 Likes

Here we go. I got the loot.

1 Like

Let me vent too, please.

Game kicked me off TWICE during tournament matches. Lost two attacks because of the beta testing. I got out of the competition early because of it. I’m always placed 1 or 5% this time I’m 10% if not going to 25. My loot is of course going to suck because even 1% loot sucks.

Some of my comrades also got kicked out of the game during war attacks.

In return, I’ve got this:

I know loot was test but come on. Not even some EMBLEMS?! But ok, at least no items used. Nothing wasted but my time and my tournament loot.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Here is mine: