šŸ¼ [Master] -- War of 3 Kingdoms GLOBAL BETA -- Discussion & Information Thread

I put it in both beta tests comments and I will put it here.

Partial teams are going to be an issue.

Solution: If you successfully kill a team via 1 shot or successful clean then war energy is NOT removed However the heroes are still counted as used. This solves the biggest issues voiced in closed testing and creates a dynamic that makes it different than current wars by creating a streak element and encourages cleans.

2 Likes

Do the flags stack like in war?

Yes, the flags stack.
So you can use all 6 flags on the second day.

2 Likes

I like the idea but maybe reduce the starting flags from 6?

I also feel like someone could easily farm dozens of easy cleans by just racing to snatch them first.

True. Still probably better though to have people jumping on cleans for score, rather than leaving multiple messes, at least from team perspective. Perhaps a lockout timer, like if I fail Iā€™m the only one that can attack the target again for 3-5 minutes or something so cleans canā€™t be poached in that scenario.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of comments and I donā€™t have time to read them. If it was already mentioned, I do apologize.

I foresee an issue with people that have multiple accounts intentionally leaving flags and/or tanking. If their secondary account(s) is/are in a different kingdom than their preferred account, they could easily just trash the score to provide an advantage.

Anyone that leaves flags should be banned from the following 3 kingdoms event.

Iā€™m in Shu as well Kilted, hopefully weā€™re in the same band!

3 Likes

I am in Shu too.
In the last Beta which is just ended Shu had won. Letā€™s win this for the Shu Kingdom in the live game too.

4 Likes

@Sorvina this is precisely why I have put my three accounts into our own little alliance by ourselves for the past 8 months.

If Iā€™m not inspired to grind out a war (or if my first few flags go badly) I flee the rest of my flags (during Path of Valor) and just move on with my life.

Iā€™m going to give W3K a fair try with all three accounts this time though. No Warband dead weight over here!

@jpsedona I live three houses down from an elementary school. 100 people in a chat with no control or moderation reminds me of the sounds of the schoolyard during recess and lunch!

2 Likes

@ferg to this former Spanish major, your algebra looks like magic! Well done and thank you.

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ve read all the comments and find them to basically be a headache except for that cool mathematical formula going on because I used to be really good at math and miss the days when I knew how to do that.

My plan as a non-whale in a non top 500 alliance is this:

Im going to do what I always do, Iā€™m going to look for the biggest/badest teams and go after them.

Iā€™m looking for deadlift, jeckyl and Hyde, jo seon , mr Spock, and I still owe Flempy and anybody else at the top of the game and crush them.

Thatā€™s my plan!

Keeping it Simple, Kill them all!

4 Likes

Super excited and I hope I have a strong enough team put togather for this!?!?!?
Iā€™m in the Wei!!!

its in the quest tab

just click the war of the three kingdoms button and it will take you back in

1 Like

Creating warbands has started.

Iā€™m really curious how it will look like when itā€™s finished and we see our fellow players and the battlefieldā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m in warband with 3 other people, I guess its this way for beta tests?

Iā€™m pretty sure, when more people come online there will be more.
Or I could be wrong and there are only small warbandsā€¦

Edit, we are 4vs4 at the moment

My warband is still being createdā€¦ Hope it will be a good one after this long labour

Long labour? Dang - how much time did you put into your defense team?!

Lol, I will abstain from making inappropriate jokes for the forum :smiley:

My defense is pretty similar to my war one, just a bit surprised that the matching takes such a long time compared to the wars.