🐼 [Master] -- War of 3 Kingdoms GLOBAL BETA -- Discussion & Information Thread

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. A quick look didn’t show me a discussion thread on this yet.

The update 46 notes say that the second iteration of the War of Three Kingdoms is going to have a total of 12 attacks for each person.

Um, what?

Why?

This is still with the restriction of using each hero only once total in the war? That makes absolutely zero sense if so. In a global event encompassing thousands of players you’re catering to the highest percentage of top players who are going to have enough 5* heroes to field 12 teams? And what? The the rest of the players floundering to throw maybe 4* and 3* teams against opponents strongest 5* defense teams for the second half of their attacks?

There are already several players in my alliance saying they’re not going to bother opting in. Fielding 6 teams? Sure. But what fun is it going to be to just throw weak heroes against overly strong defenses that outmatch them?

We can’t be the only ones seeing the ridiculousness of this decision. Right?

And that’s not even taking into account the need to do 12 attacks. That alone is something I’m not really interested in doing, even if I had the maxed 5* heroes to put together 12 competitive teams. I never use all my attacks against mythic titans because that’s ridiculous too. (Those attacks are too long and tedious and I’m bored out of my mind after running 2 of them. Regular titans at 1:30 are the correct length. Mythic titans rounds do not need to be 2:30.)

But here’s a solution for you if you really want to give everyone in W3K 12 attacks. Have everyone put together 3 defensive teams. A 5* team, a 4* team, and a 3* team. As the attacker you decide which team you’re attacking (either going into the individual defender, or a screen view that shows all the appropriate teams at once). Depending on which team you attack determines which heroes you can use. Fighting 3* teams you can only use 3* and lower heroes. Fighting 4* teams you can use 4* and lower heroes. And, you guessed it, if you’re picking a 5* team to fight you can use any heroes to fight it.

And, no, points earned should not be weighted for more points against a 5* team as opposed to a 3* team. If you’re attacking with an equally powered team you should earn the same as normal.

Another solution option is to have heroes reset to be able to be used a second time after your first 6 attacks are used. Or just twice in general, and then can’t be used again.

Thank you for your time and reading all this.