šŸ¼ [Master] -- War of 3 Kingdoms GLOBAL BETA -- Discussion & Information Thread

it is ideal that they have added up to 12 flags. I think that in normal wars they would also have to put more flags

1 Like

Will we keep the same kingdoms?

No, you will be randomly assigned to the Kingdoms.
So you can be in another Kingdom in the next Global Beta.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. I will let my alliance know.

Will this be beta or live

A next Global arrives on March 14th in the Live game with these details:

4 Likes

Did some quick math:

Level Count
4/80 +18 19
4/80 19
4/70 +18 31
Total 69

I have 69 heroes that will be my go to for the first 60 to use in W3K. Between all of the war types, they do all get used at some point from time to time. But Iā€™ll certainly be stretching. Iā€™ll have to figure out what 3 stars to use and which 4/70 heroes to use. I think I worry most about having enough healers.

Nevertheless, itā€™s still exciting and a good change.

Going to 12 flags means Iā€™ll be sitting the next one out I think. Oh well.

2 Likes

New legendary heroes will be available in portal for everyone?

Happy gaming!

All new Rare and Epic heroes will be available in the portal.
All Legendary heroes except two will be also available which are mentioned in the Portal related Beta Beat topic:

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll have 12 strong teams in the next life. Today I have 6 such teams and, frankly, I have no enthusiasm to waste my time on a knowingly mediocre result and loot.
Maybe Iā€™m wrong. Wait and see. :slight_smile:

Lots of people will be leaving cleans and you can clean 1 or 2 5* with a 3* team.

Depending where the points are set itā€™s highly likely that no one is going 12/12 (if that happens it will be like 1/100,000 I reckon at least)

So take your big shots and then mop up for easy points. Youā€™ll likely finish near the top with smart choices.

Thereā€™s very few players in the game who have 6 fully optimised and full power war teams. So the amount with 12 fully optimised war team is less than 500 I reckon (and even that might be too many)

Iā€™m going to take on 6 one shots and then become the mild mannered Janitor again and just clean up messes.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve not looked in depth, but I think by flag 12 I may be really at the dregs and with the difficulty in coordination plus midweek not being a time I can sit to wait and hunt for targets I donā€™t think Iā€™ll enjoy it. I hope if going to 12 flags they also change the matchmaking to top 60 heroes instead of 30

2 Likes

We will see. This is Beta 2 of course so they are still churning the data.

I donā€™t mind getting to the dregs tbh. Just like Tavern of Legends really. Break out some funky 3* teams :laughing:

1 Like

Forgive me if this has been discussed already. A quick look didnā€™t show me a discussion thread on this yet.

The update 46 notes say that the second iteration of the War of Three Kingdoms is going to have a total of 12 attacks for each person.

Um, what?

Why?

This is still with the restriction of using each hero only once total in the war? That makes absolutely zero sense if so. In a global event encompassing thousands of players youā€™re catering to the highest percentage of top players who are going to have enough 5* heroes to field 12 teams? And what? The the rest of the players floundering to throw maybe 4* and 3* teams against opponents strongest 5* defense teams for the second half of their attacks?

There are already several players in my alliance saying theyā€™re not going to bother opting in. Fielding 6 teams? Sure. But what fun is it going to be to just throw weak heroes against overly strong defenses that outmatch them?

We canā€™t be the only ones seeing the ridiculousness of this decision. Right?

And thatā€™s not even taking into account the need to do 12 attacks. That alone is something Iā€™m not really interested in doing, even if I had the maxed 5* heroes to put together 12 competitive teams. I never use all my attacks against mythic titans because thatā€™s ridiculous too. (Those attacks are too long and tedious and Iā€™m bored out of my mind after running 2 of them. Regular titans at 1:30 are the correct length. Mythic titans rounds do not need to be 2:30.)

But hereā€™s a solution for you if you really want to give everyone in W3K 12 attacks. Have everyone put together 3 defensive teams. A 5* team, a 4* team, and a 3* team. As the attacker you decide which team youā€™re attacking (either going into the individual defender, or a screen view that shows all the appropriate teams at once). Depending on which team you attack determines which heroes you can use. Fighting 3* teams you can only use 3* and lower heroes. Fighting 4* teams you can use 4* and lower heroes. And, you guessed it, if youā€™re picking a 5* team to fight you can use any heroes to fight it.

And, no, points earned should not be weighted for more points against a 5* team as opposed to a 3* team. If youā€™re attacking with an equally powered team you should earn the same as normal.

Another solution option is to have heroes reset to be able to be used a second time after your first 6 attacks are used. Or just twice in general, and then canā€™t be used again.

Thank you for your time and reading all this.

Very curious to see if itā€™s 12 unique attacks or can use the same heroes twice. Anybody from beta have any insight on this??

1 Like

Yes, 12 flags will be available in the next Global Beta.

Some discussion is done on this here:

3 Likes

Thanks

20 characters

1 Like

I personally think itā€™s awesomeā€¦will have to dig deeper in the roster than anywhere else and be smarter with team formation. Will separate the tops scores a bit too I think and cause more people to fail the first attack. Iā€™m looking forward to it!!

8 Likes

Maybe not a horrible idea in that it enables folks to do clean ups with less powered teams and gives opportunity to use stronger teams for one-shots.

4 Likes