[MASTER] War mismatch - 136k vs. 108k war score (and other similar mismatches from other alliances)

Salken suhu master,i’m from Indonesia too,my Alliance is same with you, against opponents too strong and that’s from Russia

For such a small alliance it’s pretty imbalanced.
I’m also in a small alliance and we are usually matched within ±300 of war score usually less then 100 difference.
This time we are also more as 3k ahead of our opponent and it most likely will be a lopsided war, in our favour.

But there is already a thread, where it’s talked about the currently horrible matchmaking system:

Maybe @Petri gonna answer in the linked thread, how far they analysed the issue and how long it gonna take until it’s fixed.

We’ve got a hinky AF matchup too:

131k vs. 110k… Not going to be close.

2 Likes

Meme probleme avec un score de guerre pour nous a 19890 et les adversaires a 25121

We had a significant issue with war matchmaking last week. Apparently this has not been addressed. It caused us three players. Matchmaking where the difference is a few thousand points doesn’t seem bad. But so many bad matches are 10, 20, 30 thousand. I had hoped we would have heard something this past week and maybe credited our war chests. But nope, the problem goes on…

1 Like

Incredible war mismatch.

4 Likes

So, the only “official” statement about this obvious problem with the game was a week ago saying “we are looking into this”?
Well done SGG, well done! :clap:

6 Likes

We have the same problem with war matching…

We’ve got an unusual mismatch as well, us 88k, enemy 73k. Their lineup is significantly weaker, and this will be probably an exhibition match for us.

I never complained about matchmaking, we are organized, mostly win and due to war penalty mechanism our enemies are usually somewhat stronger - which is fine, we welcome the challenge. But it is usually always in the 5-10% war score difference range.

Something seems off in the matchmaking currently reading other posts here from the last days, hopefully it is only a temp glitch or will be fixed soon.

Our alliance is still small in comparison to those in earlier comments but this a huge discrepancy for us. 8,819 points when we only 58,372 points. That is about 15% higher than us. As a counter point two wars ago we faced a similar discrepancy but it was in our favor. Either way it is out of balance.

I’m the leader of a 3 team alliance and we’re matched against 4 ppl, not cool at all!!

1 Like

This time i must record a huge mismatch against me.
Strange enough, it is the first match after the shuffle (usually very easy).

Don’t know if personal war score kicked in or something is buggy, but this time i’m gonna get destroyed :sweat_smile:

Still no action.

Great SGG

1 Like

Though our last war was very much mismatched warscore in our favour, this weekend our warscores are almost equal (within a few hundred). They are however, significantly stronger defensively than our alliance.

We have defenses ranging from 3517-4480 with 9/27 under 4000tp.

Opposition have defense ranging from 4070 to 4702 with only 2/27 under 4200 (none under 4000)

Obviously can’t see the rest of their roster, but they are very high level players and I don’t doubt their benches are full. This is by far the worst match making we’ve had, yet our alliance warscores are similar.

The opposing alliance is only 20days old.

@petri your last message was that you are looking into it and is from some time ago…
Is there any update possible? This is not good for the game at all and I am wondering what caused these big differences all of a sudden.

7 Likes

Just going to toss in my two cents again. I can confirm that war matching is definitely screwed up, for us again too. This time it appears that we are the beneficiary of it, as the team that we are facing is showing a war score of 7000 points less than us, even though they are full 30 and we are at only 29. Our war right now is only 26 v 26, but there is an obvious and distinct difference in the participants.

It’s not quite a egregious as when we were on the other end(as well as several of the other patently ridiculous ones also listed in this thread), but we are almost definitely mismatched this war again. Not good.

The fact that there has not been any updates at all even acknowledging that there is an issue and it is being worked on is most definitely not a good look for SGG.

As I said above, nothing will alienate your paying customers more than by putting them in situations where they know that they have already lost. Ignoring the issue here makes it all the worse.

1 Like

I fust found another irritating thing regarding war score.
After matchmaking was finished we had close to 70k war score.
Now, while war is still running, our war score increased by >3k

Is war score updated online even while war is running?
How can it be then, that our opponents war score only increased by <50 points, especially they hit us seriously hard.

Our war score after match making

Our current war score

Opponents war score after matchmaking

Current opponents war score

How we run at the moment

60k war score vs. 45k . 33% percent ahead. How the heck could this happen???
Is Trophy dropping still a possibility to make an inequity?

Empires⚔️_Screenshot_2020.09.20_18.03.29

1 Like

As long as we don’t know what is happening (if something is happening) i just returned to merc titans.
I also opt out to not screw others matching.

Quite refreshing.

As expected, our war ended with a slaughter. As seen in screenshots above, our war score was 130333, theirs was 121727.

The war ended with us scoring over 2500 points more than them, with all flags used on both sides. This is not fun for either side. @Petri Please provide an update on this situation, as something needs to be fixed here.

3 Likes