[MASTER] War mismatch - 136k vs. 108k war score (and other similar mismatches from other alliances)

I think we have right now very unfair war. How this can be even possible? We have 29 members our alliance (nobody didn’t left or didn’t visit ours alliance)
And othet side, they have 30members, no ex-members on the list nothing!! So how this can be possible?

1 Like

They can’t always match teams with even players. And, unfortunately, you got stuck.

To give a simple example, imagine if there’s only 6 teams in the game, half with 30 players, half with 29.

4 teams get matched against the same number of players. The other 2… there’s no other option.

But yes, it’s unfair. And I think it would be better for there to be a game generated opponent in that case, but there’s issues with that too. They may resort to that if the very last team (a 1v1) has no opponent available. Don’t know.

We will see what SG answer to me :woman_shrugging:

Warscore right now is almost the same.

While he have experienced the same problem before, i.e. unequal number of opponents, it has now happened twice to our alliance (us being one player down) in the past 2 out of 6 wars. Can’t be sure if it is related to the new matchmaking system but the frequency and timing seem odd.

1 Like

Some how i would understand this if ours alliance would be small one. But we are big and strong .

We’ve fixed the bug that caused the history to reset and fixed the history for most of the affected players. Anybody who participated in the last two wars should have had their history fixed.

8 Likes

is there really any balance in war matching? why is it getting worst now? Imagine that of the 14 teams participating in the war in the alliance, only 7 teams had power above 4k, while the opposing team was only 2 teams with a power of 3.7k and the other above 4k.
If I can give a opinion, it is better if the level of the war participant team is also one of the war matching factors, the team with level 35 is certainly different from the level 50 opponent in the hero stock.
thank you

And it happened again! It’s 3 out of 7 wars now since the 8th of October. This time our opponent even has a higher war score, albeit not by much. It’s 86895 for us with 20 players and 87768 for them with 21. Clearly, something is not working right… What is the metric of success for the new matchmaking system? Is it only closely matched war scores?

1 Like

So you seriously think that a L35 player that spends $100 a month would have a worse roster than a L50 (or 60 or 70) player that is F2P?

This is why level is irrelevant.

How about when level 50 buy gems too?i believe level 50 than level 35 had more hero full max,because is not easy to got increment item

The war matchmaking is far from perfect. We keep getting matched against stronger alliances. This time 8 vs 13 4000 TP.

Can we simply get rid the “war history” thing? I mean… It doesn’t do anything good.

3 Likes

I dont no maybe HTLE
Maybe icloud
Or gmail
:sob::sob::sob::sob: because igoing to game center

Hello? I’m playing games well. However, the alliance war has been misorganized.
1.What are the criteria for matching alliance wars? 2. Opponents have considerably higher trophies and war scores than we have. 3.I’m disappointed by these bad matches.
Please reply to me why this problem is happening. And let me know what’s going to happen.

(

Summary

https

://)***

`

• emphasized text***

`[quote=“madmarv, post:1, topic:203688, full:true”]
I don’t normally complain about war matchmaking**strong text**, but this most recent one is legitimately buggy. ~28k difference in war score.

[/quote]

2020-11-03T21:00:00Z

Is this fair for you, dont give me the ■■■■■■■■ of Ear score, they lost more than os not our problem, how Can the one with low strengte team score any points

1 Like

I’m not really sure I understand what’s the exact problem in those pictures… mind clarifying it?

And your topic is on the idea and feature requests category, what’s your actual idea? :woman_shrugging:

And if you are referring to a war mismatch, please check this existing master threads:

1 Like

I can see the problem clearly. Your team’s highest TP is 4200 however THEIR highest TP is 4600. With a 4500 and 2 4400s.

That’s truly a mismatch.

I’m so sorry. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

So, this war we were the beneficiaries of a mismatch. Our war score is about 82000. Theirs was about 72000. I say about because they had a member drop after their first attack… so now they’re down 5 flags on top of it.

They have several teams under 4K, lowest is 3300. Our lowest is 4100.

We have same issue as other alliances.
The last 3 wars we got much stronger opponents than we. Now after 3 lost wars in a row the forth will probably fallow. the new opponent is again mutch stronger. Similar war points but much stronger kn the titan points. Which alone shows that they are much stronger.
How can it be that we got 4 times much stronger opponent?? It is frustrating to use all attacs play with defined tank color play with strategy which is good. And loose wars with 5000 and more points. Just not nice.