[MASTER] War mismatch - 136k vs. 108k war score (and other similar mismatches from other alliances)

I can confirm something is really odd with this war. Our war is 1200+ points difference (in favour of the enemy team). It’s the first time we have such big difference.

They seem higher than us is this alot. @madmarv I thought I’d just share and see

United_Evolution is my alliance

1 Like

is it possible?

3 Likes

This morning I was shocked when I saw the war matching.
28k different!!! Thanks madmarv to post this!! My alliance were shocked too. It is honor to fight with you which is one of top clans in the world. But we feel we are dead…
This much gap… it is not to good both of us…
I am gg before starting the war…

5 Likes

Ours is horrible too! What is going in this war - the other team is 16k stronger than - their weakest defense team is over 4300 - half of ours are lower than that

1 Like

Ouch! That is terribly unfair… I’d be interested to see the final war scores :thinking:

12k :frowning::frowning::frowning: Superior to our alliance

1 Like

it need to be rematched. there are somany cases like this.

I seem to wonder weekly if this company is ran by teenagers in a garage. (And I’ve been playing for 3 years and four months.) Amateurs.

2 Likes

Small alliance with only 2 competing but still this is bad

Vs

2 Likes

no reaction from sg? So many korean alliance are mad now in korean enp forum.

1 Like

It’s been happening. No idea what they have done but it has put things into chaos.

Mistake made. Lesson learned.

1 Like

This game is pretty much doomed … Every week makes a mistake, regularly, 20k difference war score, but I have no words, this game is about nothing … Every day more reluctance to play.

Hey @happygirl1,

sorry this happened to you. It‘s simply not fair for you guys :frowning:

I hope you still have a bit of fun with us :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

Given that there are several similar reports, I’ve reached out to the Small Giant Staff to inform them of this thread so they can investigate.

As it’s currently the weekend, we likely won’t see a response before Monday at earliest, but I did ask for one sooner if possible.

9 Likes

@Petri @zephyr1 Good afternoon, before you close this thread, I want to make a query, I have reports from several players from other alliances where we were paired in a strange way, top alliances were paired with much smaller alliances in war score, I attach the image of our alliance, we were paired with an alliance with 12k more war points than our alliance, we would like to see if it is an unknown problem or the pairing is correct, if you need captures from other alliances please let us know, thanks for your time, I attach the image of our pairing.

2 Likes

I think you’ll find other alliances here:

OK, I thought I understood generally how matching worked. But today, sep-11-2020, we got matched with a much stronger alliance; not even close. Our war score 79K; their war score 97K (25% higher score!!!). Our recent record is 1 win of last 4. I know that there have been issues that need to get addressed but clearly with their players all having strength in 4500/4600 level, compared to ours mostly 44xx, something is grossly wrong. Really, upset about how unfair this one is.

Live war update. Not only is the match bad, but they are gaming the system by having two players (level 54 & 59) go with 1* heroes. heading for massive loss and loss 4 of last 5 wars. Obviously, war portion of game is broken!!!

2 Likes

You may be a victim of this:

2 Likes