[MASTER] War mismatch - 136k vs. 108k war score (and other similar mismatches from other alliances)

Tão de sacanagem já,eu nunca reclamo apesar de a tempos a guerra estar injusta,mas ultimamente tá impossível,os adversários estão com o dobro da pontuação da minha equipe, assim fica difícil pois além de sermos prejudicados nas convocações (normais/eventos) agora a guerra tá com essa palhaçada!!!

I get the feeling matchmaking will be less and less accurate as alliances become less and less active.

Thanks again, this was about as much fun as a colonoscopy.

5 Likes

This needs to be addressed very rapidly because this really hurts the game and the motivation of a lot of players.

3 Likes

Especially when so many players enjoy wars more than other game modes

3 Likes

Again, I think its because there are less and less active alliances to accurately match up.

This was a ridiculous war. We got slaughtered. We left 5 flags on the field and they left 0 flags.

2 Likes

It also started happening right after they told us they were changing up how they tracked War Histories, so there are a few possible avenues of speculation. :man_shrugging:

It’s all just speculation though

2 Likes

This was a walk in the park for us:

And no, it was no fun for us, no challenge or enjoyment in such an easy win. I am certain this was not fun for them either.

I do not remember such an uneven pairing for a long time now. Making me wonder if they really changed something very recently.

1 Like

War score is updated quite often. It won’t change much just by leveling troops/heroes, but people joining/leaving (opting in/out) change it by a lot.

So it’s good to keep screenshots of it right after the matchmaking happens.

Our recent war started with an 8.9K difference on our favour. Don’t have the startibg screenshots do have the scores we finished with…

No one joined us, no one opted in while war. I am not convinced that we gained nearly 5% in war score only by leveling troops and heroes.

Now, after our loss with >1300 points we are down to 68k something again.

I disagree as the top allies were all matched with alliances quite a bit below them as well. We should’ve been facing each other but instead faced teams 4k lower which results in 1k victories.

Serious mismatch from the start this weekend.

Complete domination with Top 15 scores from one Alliance and 19 of 20. 27 members competed from each Alliance.

Losing Alliance left 3 flags, but that was not going to matter.

Our Alliance was the winning Alliance and we were embarrassed to be in this matchup, but what can you do?

Alliance War score after match-up:

This should never happen.

2 Likes

When the alliance’s power gap too far, the war ended in absolute defeat

1 Like

We had 10.000 lower war score compared to our opponent on last war Gladly our defenses hold them and we win by 50 points. But this issue needs to be resolved fast.

I don’t understand this message from you - where is the solution when it still happens?

1 Like

Same with our last alliance war. Sharing…

The silence on the resolution to this problem is deafening, I think they are taking the Kimi Raikkonen approach

@Petri and @KiraSG
Will this issue be fixed before the next war?
Or you still haven’t been able to identify the issue?
Would be great to get an answer, about your current progress.

3 Likes