šŸ“Æ [MASTER] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

IĀ“m sorry :hugs: It would be so nice, if we could just summon a ā€œfive star or below-chanceā€ and then could be allowed to pick anything below what we get. Meaning, You hit the jackpot with Tyr (according to the system) and should be allowed to get anything below that quality - meaning Almur.

Oh, well, I can dream. I hope you get Almur next time :green_heart:

1 Like

Gathered enough for one more summon, it resulted in Kvasir. I do have him already, but, heĀ“s a good three star, so thinking IĀ“ll save him. :honeybee:

Better luck next time :pray:

Only 2 copies? Those are amateur numbers. When I pull seaon 3 fives stars my Tyr pull rate is above 50% all time. 2 new ones and Joon from this current portal.
Screenshot_20220410-061401_Empires

6 Likes

Haha lucky :rofl: you wonā€™t be disappointed like me because you have alfrike already, I was only trying to get her. I donā€™t think I will level tyr now :blush:

Cheers buddy. Better get 2/5 copies TYR than the stupid faking ā– ā– ā– ā–  salmon loki!

1 Like

Following on this post, here are my results after 3 days of farming and getting all the gnomes:

Item Amount
Total Coins 160
Total Emblems 40
Total Crafting Materials 90
Total Food (k) 400
Total Iron (k) 300
Total Gnomes 45
2 Likes

How many WE-bottles used ?

I used 20-30 flasks if Iā€™m not mistaken. It can be more than that since I got a lot of flasks from Path of Valor + 5 from an offer.

When it comes to VF & Atlantis, I use to spend as many flasks as possible.

1 Like

Whoaaa!! Mono tyr dream :slight_smile:

No need of healing, full dps, full support effects

1 Like

@Ugk26 Good luck in your hunt for Lord Loki, may the RNG gods be looking down on you! I hope to hear good results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, thank you for looking down on my pulls! Did a few coins, hit Thor, did a 30 and boom. Man I needed that after the ninja portal lol. Good luck everyone!

17 Likes

Collected 100 coins from gnomes, hit Gan Ju. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well how about that:

a gnome counter now, with cooldown timer. thatā€™s nice.

7 Likes

I like the counter. Iā€™ve wondered how many gnomes I (or others) actually encounter because of you auto farm you may not see it and unless you pay attention to the loot you wonā€™t notice it there either.

Amazing, congrats man! Youā€™re still lucky as always, I also gave you all my luck - all I want (for Christmas) is LL but I nabbed a dupe Tyr, two Skadi dupes and a Baldur :sob: As youā€™ve seen from my other board, no more pulls for me for a while and Iā€™ll be skipping Gargoyles too. Best of luck for your pulls, I will be watching! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I eventually completed hard mode and earned that long-awaited 500 coins. But oh boy the disappointment. Pulled nothing but a Jott. But i have in the meantime maxed Alexandrine, so probably he wonā€™t get used just as much as i would have if only i had pulled him from the beginning (instead of one of the four Almurs or Gullis i got, even though i happily welcomed every single boar). Of course, no Kara whatsoever. So seems like iā€™m done with s3 heroes, having every 3* (well, having had, since someone i think i fed away), every 4* but Fura and only Gefjon ( :heart_eyes:) as a 5*.
Au revoir, itā€™s been nice dreaming of pulling some of those heroes :sob:

2 Likes

My chest was 7/10 so I decided to buy one of the 300 token deals, and the very first pull popped this! Iā€™ve wanted him ever since he first came to the game, and he was propably the last Valhalla hero that I really, really wanted, now that I got Alfrike last time and Bera is no longer ā€œTheā€ #1 tank. Sure there are Frigg, Odin etc. still, but they are also a bit dated by now. There just isnā€™t a single hero like Lord Loki, so happy to have him :slight_smile: I have to think emblems once again, who gets stripped, when I got to levelling him.

12 Likes

Congrats on pulling probably the most fun hero in the game, and on your first pull! Iā€™m happy I bought two of these 300 coin deals on my alt and pulled him on my 6th pull :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I appreciate teh gnome counter. I got 7 this time. No flasks. Not bad, but it still means I get 1-2 pulls a year at this rate.

1 Like

I went with LoLo in SE so naturally my crazy luck gave ā€œdrum roll pleaseā€

Can you imagine what fun these twins will be?

My second attempt at alfā€¦at least itā€™s a 5* purple :rofl:

10 Likes