[MASTER] V44.1 Discussion Thread -- Trainer Troops and Trainer Tomes

I was looking for (and expecting) a thread dedicated for discussing the surprising low rewards of CoK. Technically this thread aims at this, but its title and is not straight enough to attract all the relevant discussion.

1 Like

Congrats? I skip chest daily, and that is more 4* AM than I have received from all my chest combined in the last 30 days, which included 2 elemental chest. But ive said it before, and ill say it again. Not all players seem to have the same “luck” in this game.

4 Likes

One should be used to disappointment in this game.

Anyways the ‘something positive’ thread sticks to the narrative.

You arent alone. Once the game started selling more ascension materials more frequently, I noticed a sharp decline in 4* mats. Same with Tornadoes. I farm alot, always have, and I never had an issue getting plenty of Orichalcum Nuggets, but now they have more offers that include Nuggets and Tornadoes, and I am always out of Nuggets now. Unfortunately, not only is this company greedy, but not trustworthy at all. Whenever I message them through support, I always get the same generic response. And I was a huge spender until recently lol. They just dont care.

3 Likes

I totally feel you, Sandy

I came back after a few years away and I see that the rewards are still terrible and that there is no path to improvement absent spending a boatload of cash.

I accept that my heroes suck and they will continue to suck–i will simply try to enjoy the game.

Still a bit bitter that an alliance member went rogue and kicked me just after the event started. I’m back in and that member is gone but this excluded me from the event (I had already completed rare and epic). Doh

3 Likes

I’m actually starting to believe there is a decrease in high value loot. I dont know if I’ve just had terrible luck of late, but its certainly changed for the worse. Over the last 3 months, I’ve gotten one 4* ascension item from RNG. I play semi maniacally. At least 4-5 mystic vision a day. A few monster chests and raid chests. Always A+ or A on 10 star titans. Consistently 1% or 5% in tournaments. I got a rings from mystic vision a couple months back and it was a month drought before that. I keep track. It’s getting frustrating and I’m begging the floodgates open so I can ascend some of my top class 5 star heroes rotting at 3/70. One every 6 months isn’t very exciting because i won’t pay them off by buying the ascension mats.

I often hear all you need to do is hit 14 star titans. Funny how you have to be in the best alliances with the best heroes to have a shot at improving…

5 Likes

Loot improvment is always good but I’m not that happy.

They’ll add those items as loot, ok. But how often will we see them? :grimacing: We had emblem, costume keys and portal coins inserted in loot in the past but we’ve been rarely receiving them, and when we do, it’s 2, 3 or 4. Insignificant amounts, better than a herb and a bone, but insignificant.

Elemental chests loot is still something too “random”. Trashy most of the part. It makes me wonder how much those items, once per week maybe, will improve any loot really.

Cool idea and add-on but just throwing it at randomness make it something unreliable and maybe just a detail. While we wait for something more substantial like a major balance update, like any rpg needs.

Ooh, the best way to catch those tomes and trainers will be buying packs of them that will for SURE pop up on our screens next week. So… Well.

4 Likes

LoL I didn’t get so many 4* items in total for whole last year (speaking about mission chest)…

Good job indeed.

This is more the likely thing that’s going to happen… Hope it in the middle of AR… Haha :joy:

1 Like

I will happen during the AR for sure.

1 Like

For me could be ok… If they do it straight away as 2 hours behind finland… Will message petri to make sure its on first to do list… :rofl::wink::joy:

4 Likes

I have been hitting 14* Titans daily, for the majority of the last 2 years, and several players I know that are usually hitting 10-11* Titans, average a much higher amount of 4* mats than I do. I know this because they send me the screenshots. I have been trying to keep better track of my drop rates and others, to show the giant discrepancy. Unfortunately Zynga has been ignoring all of it, and calls everything RNG. You could go a year without a 4* mat drop from RNG, and they will still claim it is RNG. Either they believe that crap, or they know there is an issue with this, but refuse to fix/acknowledge it.

1 Like

I have kept detailed records on Titan kill loot since 9th March 2020 to date.

I travel around a lot. Titan kills range from 1* to 14*, depending on where I end up. 14* are much fewer. I would say less than 20, not partial to them. Median would be 11-12*.

4am chance starts from 4* titan, rare titan starts from 5*.

My grading is usually B, infrequently C, often enough A or A+.

My 4AM haul based on my records =
9/3/20 to 31/12/20 = 11
2021 = 10

3AM drops are plentiful but we don’t need as many of those.

Not going to comment on frequency based on that. Doubt it would cheer me up much cos that number is Kinda tiny considering that there’s 365 days in a year.

Anyway Hope the info helps.

2 Likes

Maintenance break in 30 minutes :slight_smile:

Exact time:
2022-01-10T09:00:00Z

1 Like

Opened my war chest. It was a sad chest, made sadder by the absence of the newly introduced loot items.

2 Likes

The Tomes are now live.

As there is still no official announcement about these I have created a topic, where we can collect how they look and what they do.

The chances for Legendary Tome of Golden Emblems is revealed in raid tournaments, which I have added my topic.

3 Likes

Today i have some chest results to share. I understand not all of these were supposedly impacted by the new loot system update, but all around pretty lackluster. Some ascension mats would have been nice. completely out of fine gloves.

• Mystic Vision: 1 gem / 1 mana pot
  • War chest (earned yesterday, opened today) 2 gems / 1 costume key / 20 emblems
  • Monster chest (earned last night, opened today) 2 gems / 1 summon token
  • Hero chest (earned today) 3 gems / 1 summon token / 2 emblems
  • Alliance Quest
    – 1 WE Flask
    – 1 Summon Token
    – 2 4* Aethers (2 x 1)
    – 3 3* Aethers (3 x 1)
    – 40 emblems (2 x 20)
    – 2 Revive scrolls
    – 3 Grimoire dust

My assumption was correct. 4x multiplier is applied. (1600 XP)

OP is updated here:

1 Like

First war chest since the loot changes from 44.1

This feels like an improvement