[MASTER] V44.1 Discussion Thread -- Trainer Troops and Trainer Tomes

Discussion for the below announcement:

Read more on trainer troops here: [Master Discussion] - Trainer Troops

Trainer tomes are a new item and didn’t feature in beta. A general discussion/ information thread I expect will be forthcoming when more info is known. Previous hypothesizing here: [Master] New Tomes? Discussion
Nobody knows what they really are…!!!

14 Likes

1 Like

anyone knows how the books will work?

2 Likes

Would the rewards for the Rare Wanted Element Chests be updated at the opening of the chest? That is, if I get an Element Chest now, can I wait until after the update to open for a chance at the new Rewards?

The RNG roll for Hero Academy is done at collection, so this should work the same right?

2 Likes

I have the same question! I have a fire chest right now. Wondering if I will hold it for the tome chance.

and probably we will soon see the level 200 players to be a thing

yes, 200 :kissing_heart:

Loots is usually determined on collection.

So in theory yes…

( @Liam_K and @Fockified )

2 Likes

@Liam_K @Fockified .

We lack 1 war victory to open our War Chest, so if we win the next war that’s gonna happen on Thursday, likely not everyone will update till then.

Now the real question is - in order to have chance at getting these new Tomes, should we intentionally throw our war? Or should we play as usual just hold off the chest opening?

May sound silly but these are real concerns. I’d hate it if my first chance at getting tome from war chest was delayed by a month only because we played our best to win the war instead of throwing it…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Heh… The game is definitely reading my mind

Be careful what you wish for…

4 Likes

only if you think that the full chest gets the goodies when it is filled, not opened

an evil thought for you to worry about

imo,
“Play the game, don’t let the game play you!”

6 Likes

They still haven’t explained what those tomes do… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Based upon beta import experience, I do believe rare chests pull loot server-side upon opening so I would think you’d get updated loot if you wait until update.

Update: if you wait until update is forced for all.

2 Likes

Quote from annoncement:

So it is not enough to just you update to 44.1 to get these rewards.

If this is the similar update like all mayor ones, then maybe the update will be forced only at the begining of next week.

The question is do you want to wait a week to open an elemental chest ? And not gain any more chest this week at it’s location.

@Suicide_Bunny
I think the War chest is easier. Just do not open it till update is forced, as it keeps adding the points even if it is not opened.

6 Likes

That’s my guess as well! Though confirmation would be nice to have.

Tome of experience … I don’t know if it will give experience to the player or to a hero. If it’s to a hero it would be something like an improved trainer hero. Maybe it would fully fill the experience bar of a hero . So it would be better to keep it until the last ascension which is usually harder to level.

Tome of ascension. This is a tricky one. Would it replace ascension items? All of them ? Some of them ? Or just will work as a card joker?

1 Like

All very interesting. I’m sure the emblem one allows you to use it on any class. Either way I really look forward the the new items

Waiting on anything in this game and expecting big things from it is almost always a way to just end up disappointed. Open your chest, get your gloves, battle manual, and three silvers and then wait for the next one. There’s always another one.

10 Likes