[MASTER] Unused war of 3 Kingdom flags

…I don’t like those person, 12 flags in 3 Min. with zero points… You’re right, he pi…ed of … :frowning:

There should be a notification that is sent to you like wars, when your last 3 flags are up. I always use my first 6 flags, but very rarely use my last as I forget to use them. Not sure why though as I use the 1st 6 without a problem. But notifications would be great. But I think it’s still in Beta, so maybe in the future. I did get some good loot for being on a losing team and only using 6 flags. I wonder what I would have got if I would have used all. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t blame players for not using all their flags when the rewards are so terrible.

Maybe they could switch things up and make the score a ratio of points and used flags. Reduce loot at a percentage of used flags for the individual. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Mod edit Sharing talks with ingame support is against forum rules sorry…

This may be part of the reason so many were left this time around. Thank you for sharing this point. I saw it the other way around. I notice the war ending, finished my flags, and was surprised to see the portal still there in the morning.

The time difference between war ending and the portal ending needs to be made more clear to participants.

I like the idea of restricting future participation based on unused flags. If you have a RL event that came up causing you to miss flags, well, missing the next event is a small price for you individually, but will very quickly weed out the many players who CHOOSE to not participate, or expect free loot. It doesn’t solve ALL the problems, but it will quickly create a much better playing environment for the rest of the player base moving from event to event.

war points mechanism is broken. this is the main problem now >>> increase the points, change the ratio to make people see it is worth to try to take an opponent down than just clean
the unusage of flags is the 2nd. >>> upon joining on next w3k, warn players who didnt use (all) flags that they are flagged to be banned for the next one, if it will happen again
3rd the loot per war >>> make sure that you reward a player 100 coins (a pull) for using all flags (increase war loot with 100 coins, as full participation bonus)

1 Like

Great idea. It would definitely make a difference in participation. I do feel that 12 flags are a bit much though. I think if there was a 15 second hold time on the team your engaged with to keep sneaky players from stealing your finish. .

3 Likes

Unused flags are major issue in W3k event and that makes it frustrating/less interesting to many good players who matchmaking with such a irresponsible players…

Idea & solution-
As SG already arranged such a big event and brought up idea of 100 players war so they should get solution of unused flags for that they should categories those players who left flags and next time send them into same group of players who unused flags in their previous W3K event…

Solution-
Players with unused flag(current w3k event)->>
Keep a track of those players ->>
Next time make their matchmaking with same group of people who left their flag and send them in same warband…

Fair enough for them and those kind of irresponsible group of players (its like tit for tat)
So far The only solution to make them realize u shouldn’t leave flag when participating with those players who working hard to achive something…:pray:
#happygaming :innocent:

You really need to address the situation of unused flags with a severe penalty. No loot for a start, that will get rid of those who join just to get something free for a change and then ban them from joining for the next two wars. Every time my side has lost because of unused flags and this time it was no different. It will get to the stage no one will join to participate if this keeps up.

2 Likes

Obviously, we should have 1200 gem participation fee, if flags are unused it’s doubled and ba*n them from playing next 4 years.

This is a free to play game. If you don’t like it, don’t play it.
This topic makes me irrationally angry.

I myself prefer the carrot approach - just give more rewards to players who do use all their flags.

Not everyone can afford the proposed gem entry fee consistently, but maybe give some gems back to those who use all their flags.

And if better scorers get better rewards, then those who just use their flags and flee will still get comparatively less

4 Likes

I couldn’t attack! So yes, I wasted all my flags but no one answered any of my tickets submitted about this.

I have participated in every single 3 kingdom war same as others! This time was the worse trying to attack.

So don’t go blaming faithful players for issues beyond our control.

Sorry I missed out on the loot! It wasn’t fair to me or my kingdom!

Plus it’s a little daunting when you see posts like this without you having all the data. Also in the past 3 kingdom wars, some players are very verbally abusive which doesn’t make it a safe place to play.

Oh so players like me who have used all their flags prior now should be punished for issues beyond a players control…

Seriously why not focus on the problems and ask what happened.

I did not receive any loot. So I didn’t take it away from anyone.

A gem fee is ridiculous! Half of our Community is ftp players.

I won’t participate if they impose a huge gem cost! I’d rather spend my $50 to $100 a week money on other things that benefit my Guild or waste them on Summons.

If you don’t believe me, I’ll post my weekly costs…especially during new events! I can spend even more…

PS Believe me, I’m not exaggerating if anything I’m spending more…as my hubby points out multiple times a week.

We’ve lost enough long term players with the cost involved to stay current! This whole punishment idea is a HORRIBLE IDEA! E&P will lose even more veteran players!! We need those veteran players! They are our greatest resource out there for this game.

I don’t know how the ftp players do it.

Don’t bother slamming me for voicing my opinion.
I’ve been polite, courteous and looking out for others who feel the same way.

Good Luck Everyone and Happy Hunting in todays Alliance War!

Yes I agree 100% with a carrot approach but punishment isn’t an answer.

2 Likes

….
Yup that how people learn.

So here’s my new idea.

Anyone I don’t. Care if they think their reason is legit or not that left flags or blew their flags get put into one war band. Say wei.

Then the other players in the other warbands.

You want out of wei then you’ll have to do better or use your flags.

Easy. They can still play and screw eachother over. And let the rest of us enjoy the game.

Misery loves company let them play with themselves.

Cause frankly legit or not their are some that make sure they use their flags during crisis and birthing and deaths even. Why let the others even play with them?

That’s why we have alliances to keep those trolls and carefree and others that just casually play and don’t mean harm but just ruin the game for everyone else away from eachother.

……

Your message was flagged by somebody, but personally I appreciate your honesty and can understand point 1.

Why did you sign up though, not to participate, was it just for the free loot?

You can understand how frustrating it is for the players who did use their flags?

3 Likes

I participate as a good Guild Leader. I use 3Kingdoms as a way to hit bigger defense teams and heroes I haven’t come across before.

Loot is loot, good or bad. For 3 Kingdoms I don’t worry about it too much.

I video my fights to share with others and for a mentor to tell me where I went wrong.

This event is great tool to use to become a better player.

I’ve been playing since the first month of this games release.

Yes I sink a lot of money into it but I play for the love of my core Alliance Guild.

I use any event as a learning experience for making me better in Raid Tournaments, new synergy of heroes and I lead by example. I’m very active in my Alliance and now in my new Family Alliance.

I don’t have the offense & defense skills as many veterans have since I ran a training Guild for many years. When I posed the option to close our training Guild and go out and join higher level Guilds and to learn we all wanted to be better players.

I normally don’t post on this kind of post but I’m angry with players who had issues getting lumped in with the snowflakes.

Right or wrong, it’s just my opinion to say “Hey, look further before you label someone!

Hope that gave you my reasons. Believe me, those who know me know I’m about the best for my Guild, not me personally! I’m the researcher, Guild Librarian, Guild Cheerleader and the heart of the Guild. I love learning no matter what it is. Once I understand something, I can break it down for others in my Guild can understand better.

Look me up!
greeneyes9999ny on Line App
Or find me in Pint of Strike Kings!

I’m always looking for others with integrity, love of the game and willing to share their knowledge to help others!

PS I’m not trying to be offensive or rude but a good person with a large heart. I only speak up when others feel the same but are afraid!

1 Like