[MASTER] Unused war of 3 Kingdom flags

I’ve been playing daily for 4 years now and am the head of my alliance. I know the importance of ysing all war flags because I am the one who has to mete out punishment when flags aren’t used in my home alliance.

That being said, I was shut out from using my last three flags because of SGG’s issues. We don’t know who all were affected and to what extent. Some may indeed have been intentionally holding their flags to take care of cleaning up their own leftovers.

To suggest punishments to players for unused hits before SGG gets their own house in order is way, way, way too premature. Just my two cents.

8 Likes

Pretty darn good idea! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

This is beta and i am kinda OK with the unused flags for now, but i am also a leader of an alliance and i can’t stand people who leave their flags all the time. Do you really think that these players will use their flags when the beta is over and there are no crashes in the game? Because i don’t think so. There will always be someone who just doesn’t care.

6 Likes

Personally I was in a war with most defenses ranging from 4850-5025, so not exactky whale level but still a pretty advanced flight. That implies that most participants have been playing for awhile and should appreciate the need to use flags. I am still laying the blame at SGG’s feet. Not going to blame players unless and until the server issues are taken care of.

Unused flags definitely need to be addressed and why are we receiving titan loot that’s very confusing to me

1 Like

Im my team there were only players above 4800TP too, so i thought they were dedicated to the game, and yet some of them didn’t use even a single flag.

1 Like

Same thing I see in my war band just no participation at all 12 flags 6 flags 3 flags the 3 flags might be the big come to think of it

12 flags are to much. There are different time zones. I barely managed to use last 3 flags, as they came during my sleeping time. Luckily I wake up early enough before work, that could use those flags. As its friday for me, probably would have 10 or 15 minutes before end to use those flags. Any other day during week, wouldnt be able to use those flags.

If they dont improve loot, and will keep it during week and 12 flags, then I’m out of Wo3K.

1 Like

I know of at least one alliance mate who couldn’t access the event to use his final flags when he had the opportunity and there were many in my alliance who lost access at some point during the final 24h of the Beta. Not saying this is the only reason why there have been so many missed flags but it’s definitely contributed.

I personally would prefer all 12 flags to be available from the get-go. That way players can do their hits when/if they have the opportunity earlier on during the event.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think anyone is looking to punish people during the Beta phase, at least I would hope not. However when this feature goes truly live, there has to be something that mitigates lack of flag usage.

I agree that all flags should be available from the get go, not just in W3K but also in regular War. A lot can happen IRL preventing a person from using their flags.

2 Likes

I posted this in another topic, so I’ll just share it here:

4 Likes

we won the war, the shu kingdom also won, but the rewards were definitely not worth the stress of the flag-users and the event. for those who don’t use the flag i won’t join the next war

1 Like

Yes, because you’re the universal standard for everyone else, right? Since you have time at any given moment so should everyone else, right?
Other people don’t have homes to run, kids to raise, jobs/responsibilities with real life consequences other than appease your needs, right?

2 Likes

Sometimes it feels like this game’s rng only punishes for being active player (I know it’s just random and has nothing to do with it), both of the times this beta has now been, I’ve been in the team where we lost due to way more unused flags than the opponent and on the Kingdom that came last. The bug that made the beta dissappear from the map might have hit my team more than the other (timezones, work etc.) but losing by 600 points when we have 176 unused flags vs 101 is just not fun and you can’t do jack sh*t about it. I came 2nd in solo scores of my war, with 11/12 oneshots (342 points), the rewards for that were noticeably better than what I got from last beta where I performed poorly.

Don’t know if I liked 6 or 12 flags more, sure it took more time now and felt like it was all for nothing, the rewards for losing team and losing kingdom are so bad, so I was lucky to have good placement on solo score. Last time I hit the ‘‘jackpot’’ of getting worst possible rewards from every aspect, with 10k food/iron crates etc. I know these rewards are just a placeholders, but if I get so upset already for not getting those 500k crates because of things I cannot do anything, how upset will I get once the rewards are upgraded and once again I get placed on a losing Kingdom and losing team due to unused flags. Nothing wrong losing fairly, that I can take.

^This. The worst part of war is forcing folks to login in a 12 hour window. War3k perpetuates this aspect. Give us a break and supply all 12 flags at the beginning; you’ll see less unused flags, for sure.

It won’t be a silver bullet, but it will help.

7 Likes

Yes glad someone did remember haha :roll_eyes: :+1:

Side
there is going to be a few hiccups here and there.
There was about 230 ish flags on my team only alot with 3 left :thinking:
My last 3 just went full mono to tank smash and let someone else clean up … As one player was following me so saw a pattern … Yeah prob got a better score but there yah go … Did use all flags in one go … Maybe ill play smarter next time and take out clean up here and there … And use best teams at the end …

5 Likes

So, we lost the war, and my band had 180 flags left and the enemy had 133. Over 300 flags unused. I had planned to use mine around 830pm est, and the outage was happening. Outage was restored overnight and had to work in the morning, so i couldn’t use the remaining 11 flags. Now, some are calling out those that didn’t use flags. They need to chill out. Some of us couldn’t use flags over something that’s out of our control.

3 Likes

You don’t know me at all!! And if they have so many problems, they wouldn’t care about them being punished in a game for screwing up the entire team! Please grow up and don’t assume things for people you don’t know. And yes, i have two kids and i’ve got other things to do, but i am dedicated to my team. If you can’t do that, just play by yourself, don’t sign up for this event, or even play a different game, like Candy crush for example, where you can screw up only yourself

2 Likes

Multiply a “basic” reward by the number of flags used. Or multiply the chance better reward.

3 Likes

And what kind of punishment do you think i want for them - to throw them in jail?! Why are you so mean?! I just want the game to be fair for everyone who is really trying their best.