[MASTER] Unused war of 3 Kingdom flags

Lol thanks I’m hoping for a good war too :wink:

I didn’t know there were any in-game issues, lots of other people now know too.

Enjoy your war and weekend.

1 Like

This is what ive got as FTP player :wink: feel free to check it on YouTube

This is a total mess. This time around i didnt even bother to join. I knew it would be chaotic AGAIN. Not worth my time

3 Likes

YES LOVE THIS!! Thank you!! I hope Devs see your suggestion :clap:

Agreed. Personally, I’ve give folks a handful of Three Kingdoms Coins for each flag used. Using all twelve gets you enough for 3-4 pulls. This both incentivizes using your flags, and jumping into the war to begin with.

For me, the rewards are so meager I’m not sure I’ll participate in future 3K wars.

Few days ago I opened an improvement suggestion with a very similar solution:

2 Likes

Definitely people that didn’t use flags should be banned from next wars of 3 kingdom (those with few unused flags - one war, those with all 12 unused flags at least 3 wars)…

1 Like

Its always easier to incentivize than punish. Give additional rewards to those who use all flags.

3 Likes

Awesome, I’ll go support it now!

1 Like

Those veteran players should know how to play the game and not join if they are not planning on using their flags, simple.

2 Likes

Leaving flags is an issue. But another issue is players hitting for 0 points.

I would have thought placing people by points scored into ranked war bands so those who scored more move up into harder war bands and those who scored less move down. Eventually everything would even itself out. (Although I don’t like it you could even have better loot for higher ranked war banded to encourage people to want to move up)

In my social network community, I conducted a survey on how many people signed up for the war and did not use any of their flags. People sent me about a hundred screenshots, on each of these screenshots from 10 to 20 players who have 0 flags used. People are very angry at such players. And this is a really big problem. Two equally serious problems that SG is obliged to do something about are leeches and people not using their flags at all. But in the course of the survey, another point came to light. I got a few comments from those people who didn’t use flags. They explained this by saying that they were not going to participate in the war and joined, that they were forcibly enrolled automatically in the war. Could there be such a thing? I wanted to get a response from the staff.

3 Likes

you have a wonderful initiative opinion but i suppose this idea can be hugely improved. besides punishment, my opinion is those fully participated players should also rewarded as well for their commitment to the game.

i just wonder if SG / Zynga are really want to make an improvement, even though SG had take a bit action.

1 Like

I posted this in another thread and I’ll post it again here.
I think the best thing to do with people who don’t use their flags is to put them on the same teams in the next 3 kingdoms war.
And divide it up by how many flags used.
So if you leave 10-12flags you’re on a team of similar people, same with 6-9, 3-6, and 0-3.
Has anyone else proposed this before and does anyone else think its a good idea?

2 Likes

Wrong idea, especially for this war (Wot3K) where people who attack whole enemies and kill 4 of them get less points than those who are waiting just to finish one remained enemy with 100HP and get double than one mentioned who attacked first.

I’ve seen many of them who did just like that

2 Likes

That sounds bit dodgy … Has anyone on the forum witness this be interested to hear more about it…

There was this topic about raid tournament

+1 to this! Many psych and human behavior theories support this too

2 Likes

People who Opt into a battle and then use zero flag are making an aggressive move that negatively affect the rest of the team.

If people are automatically enrolled, it is a different problem. But this solution works for them also as they didn’t plan to enroll anyway.

In Either case, it is not so much a punishment to them for not using flags, but a reward for the rest of the team for using their flags that they are allowed to enroll in the following W3K event.

So instead of preventing people from enrolling if they didn’t use all their flags, but reverse it, and only allow those who did use all of their flags to enroll in the next event?

In both cases, what you do is with minimal coding changes, create an environment where people who understand teamwork can take raids to the next level.

If you do not understand teamwork, cooperation, and pulling your weight for the good of your team, you have no business being in this team event.

Either restrict future events based on unused flags, or only allow enrollment in the following event, if you use all of your flags.

Now, ask yourself what the goal is here. We want everyone in the event on our team to use all of their flags and hit hard. We want to win.

The problem is trolls who opt into the event and do absolutely nothing. It is doubly harmful, because you are matched with a team who has the same amount of people and they use their flags, so one person on your team not using their flags versus that same opponent also using their flags creates a Delta of 24 flags between the score boards PER TROLL who opts in and doesn’t use their flags.

So, don’t look at it as a punishment, but rather like a balance change to create a more favorable environment for those to Want to opt into.

1 Like

All this amounts to nothing. There is no fix. Don’t enter if you don’t like the way it is.

This is a seperate issue which can be solved by having a 30 sec timer where the original attacker has the right to start another attack. The original idea would work either way (because at least even the lurkers are using flags and scoring points) but I agree would be better if the lurking problem was solved too.