[Master] Tremors of Underwild - Discussion & Portal / Summon results

Just so you know, 10-8 gives the exact same amount of XP but it’s quicker to farm.

@Orion_Fervor yeah, my reds are super heavy too. She’s nice to have for the collection but with so many new heroes coming out there’s no way she’s getting levelled.

2 Likes

What s4 stage has the most monsters? 15 monsters or more….

1 Like

Congrats…jealous here…ripped off tokens also but only about 4000 …got my third Fogg when I would have liked either of the other two I dont have. I give up on this portal until it features three heroes I dont already have. Good luck ev1!

2 Likes

@L33tVortex12596 Thank you! I’m pretty much with you on this portal. I need another xnolphod so when he’s featured is probably the next time I will actually commit and use gems there. Hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

@Ugk26 That’s super lucky, congrats! I’m not pulling on this one as the only featured I don’t have is Aouda but knowing RNG I’ll probably pull my 5th Elizabeth haha. How come you need a second Xnolphod? I’ve got a dupe unlevelled because my queue of purples is so huge, but wonder whether I should priotise him instead :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is the worst, sorry for your luck @L33tVortex12596! I had the same thing with Valhalla, where I needed either Baldur or LoLo and pulled Skadi like 3 times in a row…

1 Like

Skadi is way better than Baldur though. I have Baldur still at 1-1. Not sure where I will use him

I thought they were going to feature some good heroes like Zekena or Congalach this month, not Captain Nemo and Russula. Guess there’s no temptation to pull this month at all…

2 Likes

Also Russula and Hannah were featured quite recently. Where’s Hulda who was featured once? Or Xnol, Congalach, Octros, Kravekrush?

1 Like

I’ve used flasks and my 200 gems for energy refills, I need to complete Hard Mode so I like this.
Managed 4 pulls total (now I am out of energy and flasks):

Gramps
Ishhtak
Helo
Karil

YAY!! haha
I got all 15/15 Bats, and I actually had about 60 coins in total from them all, which was nice.

1 Like

I almost have 300 gems for summon (f2p) Whats better atm before 3kingdoms disappears, 3 kingdoms or Underwild?

3 kingoms have some amazing 4*, I would pull there.

4 Likes

Thanks Radar, i have Xiahao Dun who is amazing. Not to familiar with the underwing characters, ill try the 3K and likely get a 3* s1 :frowning:

Agree, they seem to not give us the heroes we want…speaking of which I just pulled Russula, who I feel is pretty average and will probably stay at 1/1 forever.

1 Like

Anyone know when they will feature Xnolphod, Congalach or Octros again? These are the only ones I really desire from this portal!

2 Likes

Finally got a S4 hero I really wanted, and off a coin pull which is super uncommon for me :heart_eyes:

Don’t think many people will pull this portal, but good luck to those who are.

13 Likes

Congrats @Kenzo he was the first legendary I took all the way. Great hero!

1 Like

Great pull @Kenzo better than the featured hero’s :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Ugk26 @Dessertrose! So relieved to get a good hero after the dry runs lately :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woke up at 4am, did a 10 pull, got passepartout. I did another 30 after that with nothing lol. If I hit on a 10 pull or a coin real quick, I typically pull again.

@Kenzo Whats up with this guy? You know I’m flooded with healers, especially blue. Wondering if I should start feeding him or let him sit.

1 Like