[Master] Tremors of Underwild - Discussion & Portal / Summon results

Seriously :unamused:

3 Likes

Was this on normal or hard? Trying to decide which would be more profitable

I did 13 hards and one easy, with the bat attractor. I got 187 coins and all bats used up for today.

And I got a Richard to burn in Soul Exchange.

1 Like

Wow the lure is stupidly priced but thats due to more greed very little qol improvements have been aimed at the ftp players overall tho.

3 Likes

This is NZD.

1 Like

2-1 normal; will try the hard tomorrow as I am already maxed on the bats.

1 Like

I got a drom from the lure… One coin! :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Jomps , thx typo is fixed.

In Beta we have just seen 1 free offer on Day 1 which gave 1 gem for free + Monster Lure.

Wow… Can’t believe they are giving out 1 coin only… Unreal…

We have 2/3/5/10 from AR; 5/10/15 from VF and now this crap :scream:

3 Likes

Well, they can give up to two coins, at least that was it for me 'till now.

Check this out: 15 coins + 2 bonus from the lure

2 Likes

Very first Bat (No Monster Lure)

two summons, two 3*, Griffin and Helo, both dupe :expressionless:

3 Likes

specheless I am, measuring if it worth more than a POV

I think because they include lots of loot tickets. They have always charged £9.99 for about 100 loot tickets and a few flasks in the past when I use to play before so it’s no surprise to me that it’s a similar price for this.

In total I have completed about 23 stages and I came across 4x Bats total.

2x Bats = 20 coins
1x Bat = 10 Paladin Emblems
1x Bat = 5 Ranger emblems

Out of energy. No flasks. No gems. Not buying anything.
No rush for me since I am doing it to complete S4

2 Likes

This is my new record. I had two bats.

19My best guest is that they dropped 15 + 20 coins and had one extra from the lure.

2 Likes

I farmed 10-8 a bit this morning. It’s four waves. In six runs I averaged 14 total enemies (ranging from 13-15).

Given it’s one of the highest three WE levels I’ll assume it generally has some of the best loot (but may be inefficient for individual items).

The boost to green heroes and the blue enemies help to complete faster.

I’ll be in the market for a better level but this is a decent start.

5 Likes

I decided to give it a shot. And then I found out that this monster lure looks good currently. If I have to use WE flasks, loot tickets as well as monster lure to fill the 100 bats, I won’t buy it. But, today I could fill 25 bats only by using general world enegy. If they don’t lower the appearce rate of bats or make the loot uglier than now, I think I will buy this again. 120 loot tickets are saved for upcomiong AR. This offer worked well at least today for me. And if this lure works NICELY LIKE THIS, I think I will also buy it for Valhalla Forever.

tremor

4 Likes

Not having the season charted hurts this a lot. Not that i would spend in E&P again…

15 dragon bones from 1 monster :astonished:

Screenshot_20220526-202322_Empires

1 Like

That’s how my 25 bats’ loot looks like.
Reach the quota after 9 runs of 33-1.
148 coins in total

IMG_20220526_213039

1 Like

I bought the lure offer as I love loot tickets for AR and I wanted to see how the loots is. So far I am very happy with the results. I have gotten almost 50 Orich Nuggets which I really like as getting loot to top up my tornadoes.

1 Like