[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

What prevents people from opening 30 accounts, creating an alliance, promoting everyone to elder and waiting a month?

Even with all those regulatoring features - just think about it, somebody advertises to catch all qutting players and trades a crap hero for the quitting players’ best hero…I just don’t like this feature, I think it would be exploited no matter what the obstacles are.

1 Like

Nothing, but that person would still have to spend lots of money to pull the heros (less than 2.5%) and based on my recommendation would have to spend money on coins to trade, so in the end people would still spend money, and if they are willing to spend why stop them? The 1 month waiting period would typically stop many people from using a forum trading groups as they would have to wait 1 month for 1 hero and another month for a second hero.

Trade ANY Hero or Heros no matter * Level. 1 for 1…2 for 1…3 for 1…3 for 2 etc…Members Trading make the decision.

1 Like

let the players put gem prices to their heroes (deppending in rarity / level / emblems the hero have)
with a base of 350 :gem: for the hero and +50 gems if ascended plus +50 gems per talent the hero have. players can ask any ammount of gems over the base. that way players will be happy and Zg would sell more gems.

So what I would personally love as an alliance leader would be a way for us to reward our members. Get the kill on a titan? Have a little bonus. Highest score in the last war? Have a little bonus. Celebrating a join anniversary? Here’s something to show you your leaders are paying attention.

1 Like

My view for what it’s worth - there are so many basic S1 heroes that sit idly in rosters all redundant- it really wouldn’t hurt anyone to allow trading these between players say in an event every two months.
You could limit it to exchange only by members of the same alliance, you need to be a member of that alliance for 90 days (3 months) and it’s limited to one hero per alliance member 3 star, 4 star, 5 star basic S1 all at level 1/1 - exclude costumes, emblems etc.
With S4 on the horizon and all the new heroes going through beta, this good will gesture wouldn’t greatly impact on business revenue.
And it would greatly assist new players joining the game to maintain both their interest and enjoyment.
My two pennies worth anyhow

it would be nice if team members could share at least ascension materials between them… i’m waiting for some stuff for months, and my team members got hundreds of them
even if i was open to spend money on it and buy it, it is not possible

2 Likes

Yes this would be a great idea to me!

Have a better shopping experience with more selection would be great. I think it needs updating inline with times moving on.
It would be awesome to be able to trade or transport goods to another account, even if it’s just one day a week it would be great. People could build Empire even bigger.

1 Like

Moi j’ai pas encore reçu mes récompenses du titan mythique

This has been brought up several times. Alough it would be nice to have the option to trade with alliance mates, trading and merging accounts would easily be abused

Could cause bullying

2 Likes

If you are going to allow trading please look into NFT’s to do so. That would be amazing

1 Like

It will be nice trading in game, just creat a room in shop for plyrs who want a trade heroes or items , and SG as mediation can get there profit , wht am I going to do with 9 Clarissa or 6 Bertila ? HA to be honest is NoT giving me a good results, looks like a waste to me , at least trading might help others also good for SG to gain more profits throw it , cost us up 1000 Gems per trade for a heroe exchange , 400 gems for 4* items

3 Likes

Trading with alliance members would be amazing. But I also know that SG needs something out of it; what are the benefits for SG? So what if it cost 100+ gems along with resources to trade a hero or items? OR perhaps you have to buy an exchange token to trade, which will cost gems. And you can only trade 1 or 2 per month? Of course, you can only trade with alliance members, and maybe you need to be in the alliance for 30 days or something.

Please allow this feature. Trading heroes and such between alliance members is long overdue.

1 Like

Bwnce ıttıfak ıcı kahraman ve itemler takas edılebılmelı ve oyun 4cu yılında ben hwralde 3 cu yılın ıcındeyım cekılıslerde yanı ozel 5* lı heroları bır turlu kazanamadım sansızlık belkı fakat nerdeyse herkeste bırden mıllet bunları alıp fullemıs goruyorum hakkını yemeyım ıkı kere ayın kahramanını bonus olarak verdı ve normal sezon kahramanlarının bırı harıc hepsı mevcut yanı 3/4/5* tum koleksıyon mevcut sadece kırmızı 5* hero harıc oda cıkar yakında uretımde …yanı o ozel etkınlık5* karakterlere normal karakterlerle savasıp daha yukarı cıkmak ımkansız level en son kac bılmıyorum fakat yıl sonu muhtemel 84 olurum gıbı tskkurler

In my opinion I see too many problems when exchanging heroes, it is true that in the head of each one it sounds very nice but it enters a dynamic in which the invocations lose interest immediately.
Who is going to make an investment of 3000 gems to get a 5 * hero when he only has to exchange him for another? Let’s be reasonable.
There is no reason to invest.
So what do we pay 3,000 gems for an exchange?
Then another inconvenience that occurs to me, most alliance players know the heroes and their characteristics, what will happen when most of them look for an Odin Frigg or BK? … not to mention Others … what happens when the smartest accumulate large amounts of those heroes because it is only a trade? Illegal trade begins and amounts of money are requested by a well-known payment system whose name begins with Pay and ends with Pal?.
Honestly in the mind of every honest player it is a beautiful formula.
In the mind of an experienced player it is a business.
I’m very sorry to be the one to say it.

1 Like

I think creating a swap system within Alliance members would be beneficial. Whether for Heroes/resources. I imagine a locker space where the items can be placed by 2 players. Each player needs to agree to the swap before items are moved.

1 Like