[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Revisa @Rene1979 … Espero se pueda dar

1 Like

Es lo que hemos más o menos conversado jejeje

1 Like

Just a thought but I think there should be some benefits to staying with your alliance. I see all the time people unhappy or these titan mercs who jump in and out (I support the mercs btw I have recruited a couple and they were awesome). Why not allow members of an alliance who have been there gift or share some of their resources? I have been waiting for a trap tool for over 3 weeks and a couple members in the alliance have extra. Idk but I would gladly wait a week for the gift to go through and it helps everyone

I would like to suggest my idea to improve roster power for players in alliances.
I think players should be given the chance to swap heroes between members of the same alliance, clearly regulating this feature with some restrictions. For example:

• heroes must have base level (1.1) in order to be swapped
  • heroes must have the same stars (rare, epic or legendary)
  • every member of the alliance can only swap 1 hero per month
  • Heroes of the Month cannot be swapped
    Of course, these are only some thoughts…
    I understand that Small Giant is doing business with this game and this feature could maybe prevent players from spending the same amount of resources and money for summonings but I think that the game is quite fun and people love it and are always willing to spend resources to improve contastly, so the chance to do Heroes Swapping would only improve our involvement and passion for Empires and Puzzles.

There is an existing thread on trading within alliances: Alliance / Clan members should be able to trade/gift/share materials and heroes

1 Like

Other RPG games allow trading. It’s expensive and it’s not a charity. If you need something another player has it cost you something to get it :wink:. If I have something I don’t need that another player does have they have to give me something I want in order to get it from me. I think it would work with guidelines but nobody’s going to “abuse” a system that costs them to use​:wink:.

It’s worth noting that this entire thread is moot as Trading is VERY clearly on the list of " Requests that are currently ruled out" by the developers:

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to ask you to set up an Alliance Internal Exchange Service. Here you can exchange equal heroes or food and iron within the alliance. The idea came up in my alliance ☆Nord-Stern☆, when some members received double heroes and others needed them.

@zephyr1, merge to trading master?

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

let’s make our game more interesting by requesting the ability to gift or exchange Heroes within our Alliance. Also be able to trade ascension items. I have two stuck because I can’t seem to get time last items required.

Hoarding raid flasks that I don’t foresee using. It would be sweet if I could trade the flasks for iron or food. In fact, an alliance feature trade post would be really cool to post items for sale like duplicate hereos, unwanted costumes, flasks, etc., to sell within our alliance or public sale.

Just an idea🙂

Yea EP! Make this happen! We desperately need this!!!

1 Like

Omg I had no idea this thread existed!

Read some of the above posts and I’m disappointed trading won’t ever happen.

An option to “sell” from our inventory doesn’t seem complicated to me. Just add an option to shop from our friends and there you go.

Bada bing bada boom :wink:

Moderator’s Note

Normal chronological order of posts will now resume, following up on this:

Please make sharing available, I have Characters I can Not ascend and have never see or gotten a single one of the items needed

SGG don’t need to reinvent the wheel, just implement the “Trade Depot” from simcity. It works just fine and keep things balanced.

scbitradedepot1

Just read this: granted it’s a pretty old update now from over a year ago so it’s not impossible for them to change their minds, but I understand to assume it’s all true until we hear otherwise.

Both threads are reallyyy long… in a nutshell, what are the “various risks involved” behind the trading market? Like, if you keep it strictly to within your alliance, and make sure there is confirmation on both sides before the trade goes through, and make sure the UI is reallyyy secure, what are the risks?? If players misclick despite a good UI, tough noogie- few will complain that it exists at all in the first place. And if you keep it to only alliance members, even less of a risk that players will complain/they can trade back.

I think it would be a good idea for players to be able to change with one another, I not to sure about us paying for it. But maybe that would be better so no one can jump from team to team trying to exchange items. Hopefully someone read this & consider

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, the game is built to be a grind game so trading would break the idea of this