[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Do we really need that? Be honest. Or do we need the materials we lack for certain things? Like assending your heroes?

Got it, just wanted to point out resources available to you. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll leave the thread now, enjoy your day too!

1 Like

I do appreciate it but those resources arenā€™t very useful after a year of ā€˜developingā€™

Thank you tho, I really did appreciate it :grinning:

1 Like

From my understanding, thatā€™s what the alchemy lab is going to be for, making the materials you lack, like ascension mats, by using materials you have excess of.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! I started playing this game in Feb. 2019. This is my second month playing this game and honestly getting pretty bored. BUT, Iā€™d like you guys to spice things up a bit. Add an Alliance Auction House. This building would allow individuals in alliances to post up their materials, items, troops, and or heroes for sale, so they could earn virtual currencies (e.i. Ham, iron, gems). Each individual could choose to post an item, materials, troops, or heroe (or a leveled up heroe for higher value) for any of the 3 virtual currencies (ham, iron, or gems) depending on what they think the value is for said item/s. This would give incentive to individuals who are free to play, to purchase gems. So they could at least purchase a hero or that one ascension material they have been grinding to get all year long but still havenā€™t. :frowning: This new building would allow for everyone to enjoy this game as it was meant to be enjoyed. Whilst still maintaining balance. Everyone would have a fair shot to purchase what they want, and others get rid of the ā€œjunkā€ sitting there taking up space. I have ideas a plenty, let me know what you guys think. Much Luv, :heart:

3 Likes

It would be great to trade & support within an alliance to help build within the alliance. As an ā€œAllianceā€ donā€™t you think that should be an automatic feature?

5 Likes

@Rook this needs to be merged.

I response to your question, NO it should be a default feature for alliances and your image example doesnā€™t say it should be as it just describes what an allience is which is who alliences work here already.

An allience getting along doesnā€™t necessarily mean they have to share resources as it is the point your trying to say that it does/should.

2 Likes

Merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not ā€œshouldā€ but an available ā€œOptionā€ with specific guidelines like the forums themselves: You canā€™t trade until youā€™ve been in your alliance for 30 days, participated in 2 wars and helped defeat at least 2 titans. The reason for the image is to explain ā€œhelp within a loyal groupā€ letā€™s just say.

No, alliances donā€™t always get along. My current alliance is result of basically mutiny due to our former leader not following his own rules and allowing his son to do the same. This while kicking out members who did less with legitimate reasons for missing wars/titans. This could either build stronger alliances or add to the mythos with spies/useres. We already get help from mercenaries in wars with nothing more to earn than gratitude from the alliance. This would add much more depth.

5 Likes

This is definitely a good idea and Iā€™m all about it.

1 Like

Never hsppen and hope it never does, why keep asking.

Aside from multi account abuse you would also get hoarders jumping from allience to another gain confidence abd grabbing the heris they need from each one.

Allience trading, swapping or what ever you want to call it is the absolute worst idea. Give it up.

2 Likes

it would be good if I could send to my team members heroes, food, iron, ascend items, and troops.

1 Like

@Rook for a another merge. :joy:

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Agreedā€¦ this would be great. It doesnā€™t have to be compulsory, but having it as an option would be awesome. That way you could trade with members in the alliance that you have been playing with for a while and have trust in. At the moment I have ascension items they need and vice versa, but no way to share and help level up heroes.

4 Likes

Then make the game more fair. I have 6 4 star red troop, one green, and 0 from the other colors. I have 10 compassand 0 fine gloves. Is that good to you?

Make a marketplace where i can sell 2 cimpass for 1 fine gloves. That would be more than nothing.

oops. I did posted this to the wrong person. Sry. This would be a reply to Ozy1 too.

Or have a part were you can buy assended material be alot easier and sell ones you dont need for gems

2 Likes

@Garanwyn another merge.