[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Ok then limit it to in alliance trading only. This encourages those not in alliances to find one and it limits the buyers remorse aspect because you have already been discussing who needs what inside the alliance by this point already. It could still be a swap token so it happens infrequently. I don’t see the downside. Make a 10 minute wait before completing the transaction to give each side an opportunity to back out.

All times subject to change - again just a framework suggestion.

1 Like

As I wrote elsewhere, this opens the door to abuses. Here are two examples:

1. I roll up nine free alts. Create an alliance with me and my nine freebies. I trade all the goodies up to my main account, giving me 10 mystic visions, 10 anniversary offers, etc. that all build one account.

2. An alliance passes around good heroes to fight titans or wars repeatedly. “Can I borrow your Wu for my Titan hits, please? Here’s my Colen in trade.”

Sure, I can come up with some ideas of how to limit these abuses, but these were only two ideas that popped into my mind; surely there are more, and SG has to anticipate them all.

3 Likes

Ok, sure but it’s not an open trade. A swap token would have to be received and if they are as rare as other tokens swaps wouldn’t happen that often and the trade can be limited to one item. It would really take a long time to abuse this.

1 Like

we have had folks in the alliance waiting for a telescope for months. to be able to trade for that one mat would be fantastic. I swap 1 item - MAT or Hero or whatever…

2 Likes

Oh, right, I like the swap token idea. Yep, yep. Keeping it in alliance could be a good way to address my earlier expressed concern about the pool filling up with trash.

“Let’s see, available heroes for trade at 5* are 3,942 Thorne, 1,806 Sargasso, 2,017 Guardian Owl, 2,411 Guardian Kong, 12 Elena and one Thoth.”

1 Like

I just think it would be really cool if you could trade Heroes within your own Alliance we always joke about it in mine and that would be so awesome everyone always needs the other guy that someone else has

Search for “alliance trading”and you’ll find about a dozen threads suggesting this. Please continue the discussion in one of those.

Will not happen because the astute player will have x accounts, all in the same alliance and profit with his main account.

As an alliance leader, a lot of my members are annoyed that they have heroes who are fully leveled up but they can’t assend them. However, other members in my alliance have the items that are needed and they can’t use them because they don’t have the same heroes or aren’t at a level the items can be used. I am currently in the same situation. Quests haven’t given me any of the ascension items I needed either. Now, I love spending my hard earned money on your game but what’s the point if you can’t and won’t make it somewhat easy where it needs to be?

Allow alliance members, even if they join to get the materials and leave, the option to trade materials between each other!

If you do this small but much needed change, a lot of us won’t hate forking over our money to you guys jus so we can get what we need, especially when you don’t always offer the materials we need but other players have them and are basically holding them hostage.

It would also be a great way for every player to clean up their inventory of the items we do not need and the ones that don’t benefit us, making space for the crafting and ascension items that WE DO NEED.

1 Like

This gets suggested almost every day since the forum was started, I don’t think it is ever going to happen.

13 Likes

Keep suggesting it and they’ll have to either respond to the request or do something about it. Can’t and don’t give up. It’s a lot more players than game execs, so eventually they’ll have to listen

19 Likes

I applaud your optimism but won’t hold my breath. :wink:

6 Likes

Good news! They actually have responded to that request, and there’s an official thread discussing it.

10 Likes

Hate to say it then, but you’re a part of the reason why they haven’t paid attention yet. At least I’m gonna keep trying so everything I’ve put into a game doesn’t go to waste jus so the big guys can get what they want. We as the little guys, who support AND FUND their game, deserve some of what we are asking for. Thanks for YOUR opinion and time :blush:

9 Likes

That might be why they haven’t done anything about it. All in one place? Who’s really going to read all of it when you can have smaller requests with less words and quicker to go through?

4 Likes

Suit yourself, but that thread has hundreds of votes and the dev’s attention. I think joining where the discussion is happening is more effective than creating additional threads. I can’t imagine the devs read every forum post, but I’m quite sure they take note of the very popular ones, since they often respond to them.

8 Likes

1 Like

Sorry to be so negative, but both the linked posts were started in 2017, so I again won’t hold my breath.

2 Likes

To be fair, the alchemy lab coming to the game this year grew out of those discussions.

7 Likes

2017 to now, what did one thread do with all these suggestions? Nothing as far as I can see and I’ve been playing for almost a year now. Maybe a different approach might do something. Stop following people and do something different. You might get a different result. Guess neither of you have thought out of the box because you were told that was the only way to make a difference? Ok.

You both can stop replying to my thread and go try to catch the attention of the developers on a thread with probably a thousand other replies. I like my solitary one for thr moment. Have a lovely wonderful day you guys.

I said my peace and I made my suggestion to the developers, not you two. So I’m now gonna go back to the game that we’re all so vigorously trying to change? Adios :blush:

3 Likes