[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

This is what most folks are thinking it’s going to be like. Whether or not it is, only the dev’s know, but I love this strategy of o raining it.

Hopefully it comes soon. Right now I am sitting on maxed out meat, no training camps running, and no recruits after running tc19 and farming season 1 8-7 exclusively for the last 2 weeks. AM conversion would be cool too, but resource management/recruit production seem to be my main needs right now.

1 Like

i Know the feeling. All 4x training camps are on TC11 with 110+ days on all 4 camps lol. I’ve been waiting for this since the leak was released about it.

The number of recruits you have stored in there is mind boggling. I spend them faster than I can earn them

1 Like

I was creating a post about this…But here I am.
This is so interesting. I read many interesting comments (but not all. Too much to read at the moment!).
I don’t know if it was mentioned but I thought that,
maybe, to be sure that this is not better than buy from the game (would be too easy) you can earn coins to use to do the exchange in special events (run monthly or every 2/3 months) or you can just buy with gems.
To make an exchange each player has to pay 1 exchange coin (because this exchange would work for both players) and not more than few times a months.!

Example
~I want vivica that you have and you don’t use. What do you want in exchange? (This is up to the player)
~I want 500 gems, 2 mystic rings etc

Something like this (poor graphic made with the phone()

1 Like

I think a nice addition would be allowing trading between members of the same alliance.
Not only would it help each other, it would also add a chance of cooperation & camaraderie

1 Like

Nah.i can see this leading to multi accounts feeding one or two main accounts.

2 Likes

This has been suggested too many times to count, and I don’t see it happening. As @Justab0x pointed out, it would be very easy to exploit it, or possibly be used to take advantage of less experienced players.

Not to mention it would cost SG money…if players could trade for what they want, there would be much less incentive to spend.

There are many players who aren’t spending money in the game. Since most players aren’t heavy hitters they wouldn’t have a lot to trade & I think it would get them excited to buy a bit.

There are many people with multiple accounts already.

That’s the point, wouldn’t you use a lesser account to trade rare mats to your good account? I know I and a lot of others would for right or wrong.

If you honestly wouldn’t do this… Really think about it…you are a better person than 99.9999999% of the human race and I commend you.

I once returned $20 to the bank because the ATM gave me 2 $20 that we’re stuck together. I wouldn’t cheat. My soul is worth much more than that

3 Likes

Nice, I would, since I’m sitting on many heroes waiting month for a single item.

But I wouldn’t play more than one account, since I already spend enough time to this one.

Trading in any way would ruin the game.

1 Like

Wow. I do commend you.

I think trading would work if they put restrictions in place.

I.E. - 1: You have to be in the same alliance. 2: In order to trade, you must be in an alliance for 3 months. 3: You can only trade one item per week, resets every Monday. 4: Trade costs 300 gems each time.

That way you can’t spam it to hoard, only trading one item a week. You can’t jump around to your friends, and it costs the same as a hero summon. If you’re trading for mats, you’re probably not summoning.

1 Like

This is the master idea for trading. Please continue discussions on this topic there:

(@Zephyr1 @Kerridoc @Rook duplicate idea)

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I couldn’t find where to put my idea for an update so I figured this would be a good place to add my idea. I think item, gem, Ascension item, and hero sharing/trading/gifting would be a great addition to the game. It would make it more fun and better for all

1 Like