[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

if so many players are begging for trading, i dont see why everyone says s•g will lose income if we could trade ascension items in our alliance-as long as we paid a fee for our trade! it wouldn’t have to be much for s•g to still make a hefty profit, as so many players have extra ascension items but are lacking the items specific to their heroes. item trade could be even 1:1 with a fee of 100 or 200gems for every trade&a limit set on # of items traded-lets just say 1 a week.

in my alli alone players would jump at the chance to get the ascension items they need, and possibly even buy more gems to complete their trades. personally i do not see how this would ruin the game as long as it was limited&taxed like every single thing in the world.

in essence, s•g would get paid twice for the same object. if the fees were on both parties involved, they could possibly get paid 3times for 1 item. ummmm…duh.

even paying twice for an item would still generate income for sg&allow players to possibly level up their heroes before they get disgusted with low drop rates of needed items&quit the game because they cannot max their heroes.

as wonderful as hero trading would be, ascension item trading would be much more valuable-not only 4the players but also 4s•g. any trading system that required players to pay sg a nominal fee for said trade would still be popular

or gee, here’s a thought. how about just selling the stupid things in the shop. &not in some ‘maybe u can get what u need’ idiot box where u only ever receive the same craft item u already have 3000 of…but the SPECIFIC ITEM itself.

i for one, would glady pay 50gems for a stupid oricalchum nugget at every opportunity. so get rid of the ‘at least x of x’ &just make the shop a shop like the rest of the world! we wouldn’t be screaming for trading if we could purchase the items we needed. just rotate the items&only make them available for a short time so people will have to log on to see whats on sale that day!

to make it better for s•g they could always set the shop to open for these specific items only after a player had used all flags or filled both chests. or whatever. just fix the store&we wont need to trade stuff!! if the sales had some qualifier to get to it im sure most ppl would still buy items there, or u could set a higher price without the qualifier.

either way u look at it, fixing the store would solve this whole mixed up craziness. u could always add an alli-specific store that an alli had to pay for to build but then they could sell their surplus items in that building, again with a fee to sg for every sale. yet again, sg cud get paid 2 or even 3times for the same item&get paid for the building itself.

if the problem isnt fixed soon then ppl may quit playing. how does that generate income?? wouldnt a small fee be better than losing players overall. if ther was a limit set-a cap on items sold/purchased, it would be beneficial to all parties involved&could not be easily abused.

I agree with you about the members in our alliance , if I could just give Them the things they need so that our alliance Can be stronger.

My main concern are those with multiple profile Will advantage most from it.

I Think it Will be good for every body if you Can finde a solution to help

Hent Outlook til iOS

Thank you so much for the idea of multiple account. I must do the same to get a better alliance​:grin::grin::grin:

Hent Outlook til iOS

Trade between players it would be grate if it could be able to be done as long as after specific time (like e.g. 180 days) in the Alliance co-players could be able to share Heroes.
That would also create stronger bond between Alliances / players.

1 Like

I want to quote this here, because I think this makes a lot of sense to have hero to hero trading.

Grypho compares Pokemon GO trading, and how E&P could make direct player trading work in this game by borrowing ideas from that game:

I guess that the multi-accounting problem is the main show-stopper for this beautiful idea.

I just wanted to suggest adding a price (in gems) for the trading operation, and then I found this great post from @Scarecrow with even more brilliant ideas of how to minimize risks of multi-account resources transfer:

I found this post so much valuable that it worth bumping it up :slight_smile:
Especially the idea of earnable trading tokens.

3 Likes

Not to be an ■■■. but if you strip down a hero, does the person get his or her food and ascession Matt’s back? If not you are the same thing as stealing from the players and getting double the take on each hero. That is not right. So trading the hero as is would only be fair if the Matt’s and food it took to get that hero there. Otherwise everybody that trades hero’s is loosing Matt’s and food for only you to get it back again.

If we can trade what difference would it make if we trade with other people or trade within our own accounts?

Is not this game already expensive enough? Advanced buildings take 95% of food or iron balance. Then a long wait to get finished. I believe it is time to give your players a break. You are pushing people away from the game daily. I mean a 5* hero is a 1% chance to get. Why not give us a break and make it 2.5% and 3% in tc20. 275000 in food and 100 recuits is a bit steep for 98% 3*. In almost a year I have gotten 7 5* 4 dups. So 3 5* I did not have. Around 11 4* and about 125 3*. A little one sided I would say. 3* are no good in season 2. Absolutely useless. So season 3 would mean (at this rate) would be 5* only that could get through it. And a 1% chance and 1.5% in tc20 and worst is .5% for event hero’s. The players need a break. We are not banks.

I started playing E&P a few months ago but As a fantasy football enthusiast, if there ever is trading, there needs to be safeguards. Like, no 1* or 2* for a 4* or 5*. Maybe multiple 3* and 4* for a 5*. Multiple 3* for a 4*. Maybe 5 gems per trade or 5 gems per hero traded? Or include food and iron in trades?
I feel like E&P can take some things from fantasy football, fantasy sports in general and combine some ideas with the game.

The trading Will be your choice nobody Will Force you or make the choice of which hero to Trade. The meaning in trading was to help your alliance member with an ICE or a fore hero which the need or really want in their team. For me it would be best if we could help each other in our own alliance by giving away , but people with multiple profile Will help themselves and abuse the game after my meaning

Android yes you can each needs to be linked to a separate Gmail account. Apple on the other hand sucks.

Nope never gonna happen. It’s like getting participation trophies for the lazy. Ya gotta work for it earn it. That’s the whole point if the game, not just getting free poo :poop: for showing up and doing nothing.

How about allowing alliance members to trade between each other. Add a trading Post and charge gems for each trade, allow
only hero’s to be traded to other alliance members . It would put more encentive to join an alliance and give players a way to rid themselves of doubles of one hero. The possibilities are endless. All sports trade talent it’s a very important part of the games. I know it would be very profitable and easier to implement if it’s hero’s instead of battle supplies or ascention items. It would give players a new way to bring new blood to their roster. Please consider my idea thank you, Tim

What about players 400 days plus into a alliance being able to trade accession item between each other. Long term members.

Let the leaders be in charge of trading. The final Yes or No. Also don’t allow trading until the alliance reaches a certain age like 100days n then have to buy into the trading center

Too much of an unfair advantage. Wait time should be much shorter. Like 30 days.

Yes thanks you this is what I’ve been saying you basically ruin the whole game with adding trading the point is to grind

It would be nice if we could exchange items to our alliance teammates

Cookie Settings