[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trading only between alliance members and a member must be with the same alliance for 90 days (or other suitable amount of time to prevent alliance hopping) to gain the trading rights.

1 Like

i’m even good with 30 days, though 90 makes it less likely for someone to trade and fly.

90 also more-or-less matches the seasonal event cycle which is something we live with regularly and know well.

I’d like to avoid ultra rare “trade tokens” at all costs.

I recon this game would be more better if you introduced a trading arena to it so you can trade away the heros you have multiple of to try get heros you dont have

It look like idea/feature request category…
Take a look at this:

And this:

I heard a rumor there might be trading of hero’s… my only suggestion is to reward loyalty to long term same alliance members. If both parties have been in same alliance for over a certain period of time say 200 days?? Then trading is “easier” . Just my suggestion

Sure here is an hot discussion. Probably this feature will not be here so early if they accept it.

1 Like

Hi @Koolkeith and welcome to the forum! Trading between players is under consideration but not implemented. I’ve moved your post to the thread where discussion of the idea is ongoing.

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

I think most players would love this feature, but unfortunately it would have a large financial impact on small Giant, so we are not likely to see it.

I think an E&P run trading post would be a good idea. Otherwise, there will be uneven trades like Aife for Elena to boost alliance strength.

I’d also be open to trading materials there for the same reason.

hold that thought. something is in the works in Beta that may touch on material exchanges of some kind. Be patient and see! :slight_smile:

1 Like

About trading in the same alliance, I’ll add something very relevant: it’s very common people having two or even three accounts - there should be some kind of mechanism to block trading between these accounts from a same user. IP tracking, maybe?

1 Like

I would not do it … I prefer to do it with my alliance partners. We are very friendly and it would be mutual and faster because we talk a lot about what they have and what they need and it is easy to change with them things that we already have and we do not have to wait to get … certainly we have places if they want to join. Energy team chat in Spanish.

My suggestion is an alliance bank where we can deposit items no longer useful to our high level players that may be useful to our new low level players.

1 Like

I like this idea…

You might have to belong to an alliance for a certain period of time to make a withdrawal from the bank.

And, perhaps there could also be an exchange of say gems between the two alliance mates (like the valentines gift offer) as recompense.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same as allience trading just using a different title. @rook I would say this needs to be merged

1 Like

It is marginally different, but within the scope of the original idea.

Merged :slight_smile:

1 Like