[Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Ps did you accidentally post a personal picture? You may want to delete if so :slight_smile:

Maybe if you posted some nice holiday pics we’d vote for your idea :yum:

(But seriously, yes, think carefully before posting personal photos)

1 Like

More arguments why we must have this are now published and we did agree how to take care of the risks…

Was on a thread that got merged. I’m just the messenger :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Right, back to the discussion and ideas;

1. we do agree an ally marketplace is helpfull for the alliance
  2. we need trade coins
  3. we do not like ally hoppers that come in just to trade and then go away
  4. about trading heroes, only your doubles!! Otherwise you might risk arguments within the ranks

An alliance trade hut would be a great idea to request items needed for ascension even if they are traded for a cost of gems so the makers of the game still benefit ie 50 gems each player totalling 100 gems.
There is someone in my alliance that needs darts that I have a few not needed, but I do need large shield which he has, a trade centre would benefit alliance’s keeping players more interested and playing as a team

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ickle2008

This thread is the master for requesting trading :+1:

1 Like

@Sirfightsalot its not 560 m but 700 million now in two yrs yes its always like this they never seems to get enough.
Many from my alliance are talking about quitting because og lack of materials or 5* heroes.
And the alchemy cost so much in food to upgrade or produce.
If this continue they Will lose Big

1 Like

The day trading is put into this game is the day of mass exodus. Not dealing with the drama that comes from trading, will totally ruin the community. Yes it would be nice to be able to get things you want from people YOU THINK you can trust. To many players have multiples of heroes, that alone would end most summon draws on events. They would lose at least 50% of their income in a flash. Wont happen not smart to do as top alliances would all be running the same ■■■■ the game would be full and boring.

But say they agree to this for heroes then they should make it one trade of a hero per year at 5k gems for a 5star 4k for a 4 star 3k for a three star and 1 tomb and 1 damascus blade.

As for a marketplace for ascension items? With a nice gem fee here also per rarity of item could help the community a lot.

So 1 hero per year with the said cost and agree that a gem fee marketplace would be beneficial.

It would be cool if we can trade our loot and orbs and Damascus blades in stuff with our team mates in the alliance only

1 Like

I agree! How can we get a partition going?

Hello @Illeat1

This is the relevant petition, you can vote at the top.

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

I really do feel like they should have a feature where you can trade between your team. Like items where you can ascend your heroes. And if you leave the alliance you with there should be a penalty. Like 1st time you can’t trade with the new team for 3 months, 2nd offense 10 months. 3rd offense a year and 3 months 4th is final. You banned from ever trading again cuz you jump to too many different teams

2 Likes

Hi @Dooney1

Welcome to the forum.

Trading is being discussed here :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it possible to add in game some kind of market-place between alliance members?
This is will give a possibilities of members to exchange some materials within the framework of alliance.
I think that nobody needs to describe the reasons!

2 Likes

Hi @MadDragon

Welcome to the forum.

Trading is being discussed here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome @MadDragon :slightly_smiling_face:

This would be excessively exploited by multiaccount users and hopefully will never happen.

2 Likes

I think trading within the alliance your in would be beneficial to other members. At the cost of a certain amount of diamonds. Which in turn would create more revenue for the game and help an incentive for the developers to offer this perk.

1 Like

Hi Olmor
I think that this not be a problem, because if player have account in different alliances, it shouldn’t be possible to exchange material outside the clan.

1 Like