[Master] Tournament Defence Not Attacked Much / At All / Very Often

Yes it’s normal.

Doesn’t happen to everyone every time but happens enough that it’s a known thing.

1 Like

yes last week i was attacked 2 times in whole tournament and this week 18 atacks so far😅

I wish this would happen to me. It never does. From D1…. There’s this target icon on my team. All the matches come raining in. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

In the latest tournament (rush 4*), I had a team setup of 4055 power with one limit broken hero and all mostly emblemed heroes. Throughout the ENTIRE tournament, I was only attacked 3 times TOTAL. It took 3 days just to be attacked twice and i got attacked on the last day. Unfortunately for me, I lost my first 2 defense battles and had an E rank basically the entire tournament until the very last day when I got my 3rd attack and won. Meanwhile, people like TheBudMan69 has a defense of only 102 power stronger than mine, 4157, and he was attacked 25 times! 25! How is this possible? Can someone explain this?

I’m annoyed because I wasnt attacked enough to get my defenses E rank up which screwed over my tournament rank overall. I won my 3rd defense match and could have won more if I had just been attacked more. So why wasnt I?

2 Likes

e normal a defesa do torneio 3* só ser atacada uma vez e no terceiro dia. de torneio

Title says it all. I almost never get hit, is there a reason for this? Thanks!

it seems to be normal (or at least, it has happened before often), with no reason other than randomness

2 Likes

This will be the second weekly raid tournament that my defense hasn’t been attacked 1 time. I’ve fully participated in every tournament for over 2 years and have never had issues with my defense being attacked. The past 5 tournaments I have been attacked a total of 6 times. The last 2 tournaments have had 0 attacks. My heroes are mostly Limit broken and troops are halfway leveled. Any ideas on what is going on? I contacted support and they just keep giving me automated responses to ask players in the forum. Thanks

I’m not sure what players on the forum could add to help make sense of the fact your tournament defense hasn’t been attacked :woman_shrugging:.
Automated message … smh,. Puzzled :thinking:

My thoughts exactly, they sent a new response briefly explaining that they try to match players equally as to not make it too hard or easy. I sent screenshots of my defense, which is limit broke maxed emblemed mid to upper tier defense on 4* and top tier on 3* with roughly level 10 troops on all heroes. They sent the same automated message to ask the forum for tips. Very frustrating.

1 Like

It’s not like your defense ranking of C for the whole tournament affects your tournament loot … Right? :exploding_head:

@PlayForFun @cheds do you have any insight? :thinking:

It’s a tad dated, but an insightful thread, if you haven’t read it already

I’ll read it, thanks for helping

1 Like

I found a thead a while back that explained how you are matched. You aren’t matched based off defense choosen but rather your 5 best that are allowed. I noticed a few versions ago it auto fills with 5 best. So when you first join take note odf the auto team power and that is who you would be matched against.

1 Like

I mean C for the week is arguably better than E for the week.

I get tournaments where I’ve been barely hit and some where I’ve been hit 60+ times.

There’s no rhyme nor reason to it from anecdotal evidence. Usually I’m putting up defences of 5 +20 + LB heroes so you’d think this would be hit as that’s the busiest part of the tournament

3 Likes

I would like a C defense, now that I’ve been attacked once on the first day and beaten, and never attacked again.

1 Like

Yea, I mean a C grade definitely isn’t the worst but it’s frustrating because the tourneys are my favorite part of the game. 3 and 4 tourneys ago I got attacked 1 time and lost each so I got an F. The last 3* Rush I went 24-1 on offense and 0-1 on D. Ended up top 5%. All maxed emblemed LB meta Defense. I’ve spent plenty of money to get the best tourney defenses I can and honestly would prefer going 0-20 than 0-0.

Hey Nomad, we’re you in Warriors Real Braves recently?

No, lol. You must have mistaken me for the powerful player from Poland.

1 Like

This will be the second weekly raid tournament that my defense hasn’t been attacked 1 time. I’ve fully participated in every tournament for over 2 years and have never had issues with my defense being attacked. The past 5 tournaments I have been attacked a total of 6 times. The last 2 tournaments have had 0 attacks. My heroes are mostly Limit broken and troops are halfway leveled. Any ideas on what is going on? I contacted support and they just keep giving me automated responses to ask players in the forum. Thanks

This mechanic eludes my understanding. Seems like every attack should create a defense. So it should balance out that over time you have your share. I’ve never had more defense encounters than attacks but should have. It seems that there is something going on that either doesn’t register attacks or piles attacks on certain types of defenses. I can’t fathom it.

If someone out there could explain the matching algorithm, it might help.

1 Like