[Master] - Tome Items (Experience, Ascension & Golden Emblems)

I would guess so, but I don’t know. I used my tomes for 70->80 and feeders for 80->85

2 Likes

Yes you save those ascension items, the food (ham) and iron… Making it the best place to use your Epic Tome of Experience:

1 Like

Hi.
If use reset token on hero, will it give also the golden tokens back ?

1 Like

Unfortunately no.

2 Likes

Shitt, but thanks fir info.

1 Like

Quick question for anyone who may know:

I have my Ma’a at Rank 81 with 6500 xp out of 15,000 xp to reach level 82.
If I use 1 Epic Tome of Experience, I know it goes up by 1 level but does this mean it will go to rank 82 and have an additional 6500 xp, or will it only take me to the start of rank 82?

So, after using the Epic Tome, will Ma’at show as:

Rank 82: 6,500/15000 xp
or
Rank 82: 0/15,000 xp

Thanks in advance.

use it to level a hero to level 90 that saves you valuable materials, dont waste it.

4 Likes

This is the correct answer.

But as others mentioned using an Epic Tome of XP wasted unless it is used at level 89 of a Legendary hero.

4 Likes

Hello, one question. Sorry if it’s mentioned above, but I haven’t seen it.

Thinking only about food costs, I don’t care the rest, and assuming that normally I only use 1* and 2* random heroes of any colours to ascend one unique hero, where it’s better to use an Epic Tome of experience (in substitution of that heroes)?

1. From 4/75 to 4/80?
  2. From LB1 84 to 85?
  3. From LB2 89 to 90?
    I know it’s evident that 89 to 90 it’s better than 84 to 85, but also want to know if it’s better from 84 to 85 than 75 to 80, because I don’t have many alpha aethers.

Hi E&P members, hope everyone is doing well :slightly_smiling_face:
I did a search for this topic hoping to find answers yet only 1 post was found & it didn’t relate to my question (which I’m hoping someone can help answer).

I have the Legendary TOE that take a level 1, 5* hero to level 80 (supposedly) at no extra cost. Please see the photo showing that I have this token but when I went to use it for Sif, it shows she will go to level 50! What am I missing here OR could this be a bug? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

You have to get the hero to 4/1 then use it

3 Likes

Is this something new? I’ve used one before & it went from 1-80 with no leveling so did it change?

No it always been like that you hero probably was 4/1

2 Likes

@Blessed-I-Am
The other 5* hero was a new one & I purchased the LTOE so I could level all the way quickly. I assure you it wasn’t 4/1 so I don’t understand why it did the other 5* but not this one.

I buy this every time they put them up for sell and you definitely have to have the hero at 4/1

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying I just know, from my last 5*, it’s not the same. Thank you though, I appreciate the info.

1 Like

See I have one now waiting to get my dupe off aramis for 4/1

1 Like

Ok, but why doesn’t it say that on the LTOE? That’s not how it reads :woman_facepalming:t2:

80 levels at no additional cost doesn’t mean 4/1 to me, js~ But, again, I appreciate your help

I feel you wish it was like that

2 Likes