[Master] - Tome Items (Experience, Ascension & Golden Emblems)

I had the one free epic tome, and have received either two or three more since then. No sign at all of an emblem one or a legenary tome. (I don’t place that high in tournaments, so I guess I don’t get enough rolls.)

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s dead.

1 Like

I have had 3, and they were all when I came back to the game several months ago now. I haven’t had one since. No golden emblems. All I had was 3 of the Tome fo Experience to level me 5 times

2 Likes

Oh, you are right.
I have not checked the link.

1 Like

I will buy the tomes of ascension every time they sell it. I’m flooded with heroes, most are not leveled. I think it’s an amazing addition to the game. I can finally play with what I bought.

1 Like

After the update I use an epic tome of experience to bring Pengi to 81. After looking at the experience 75-80 takes 22,965 while 80-81 is 15,000 so not a good deal. It should give 22,965 experience regardless. Did I screw the math?

1 Like

I appreciate the news, even if the 1 level disappointed me. With this info, I used my 2 tomes to take Bastet from 70 to 80 today, and LB levels will be with feeders.

7 Likes

When the golden emblems (GE) were introduced, I started leaving all my new 5*s I emblemmed at +19, thinking one day I may get some. 2 weeks ago I got the tome for 4 GE and took my strongest 4 up to +20. Now I got the Legendary tome! So my strategy of leaving them at 19 paid off.

I will have some left over after taking heroes to +20, and I’m debating over using a couple on the 19th node for some classes that I have a big logjam, or, I can use one of my 60ish reset emblems to re-emblem a hero that is at +20 without GE to save 250 there.

Opinions?

• Use Golden Emblems on node 19 for new heroes
  • Reset +20 heroes to recoup 250 emblems

0 voters

I haven’t thought about the reset before. If you have the food, I guess that works. I would probably just wait.

1 Like

I’ve already done this few times when needed to emblem 3 heroes from the same class. There are three nodes of 125 and one of 250, when substituted you use 1875 emblems less which is awesome, however you’d need 12 golden emblems, which would be rare ocasion to receive unless purchased
:man_shrugging:t2:

….there is ofcourse tha ham and time to re emblem all 3 of them all over again, but it’s worth it. Did Freya, c.Kad, Pengi and Lu Bu, Malosi, Hohenwerf

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has posted this yet - here it is. I am still waiting to use mine!

7 Likes

Thank you @Axiom4 for posting this picture.
I am updating the OP.

2 Likes

First time I have seen one of those, so I previously did not even know what they can do. I had only seen the Epic Experience tomes until just this very minute. Congrats on having one. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! I got it quite a while ago when I was still fairly new to the game. I don’t even remember where it came from… But I remember that I was happy to get it!

So far, I’ve only gotten the Experience tomes. They’re not bad and I kinda like them. Do kinda wish they were more common. At least the Epic ones. They only level by 5 levels and I’m starting to think that should be RARE XP tomes. Epic tomes could be like 15 or 20 levels of experience when used on a Hero.

Unsure about the other items. Never seen them unless they were a purchasing option in those very randomized offers.

out of all of the tomes, i’e gotten at least 5 of the Epic tome and that’s it. haven’t seen the ascension, golden emblems, or the legendary experience one since they have been released. I am excluding the ones from the deals since I’m selective of what i buy

I’ve been lucky. Received 2 epic tomes of experience and one of each of the other Tomes. Legendary emblems came at the right time with Winifred on 18 and out of wizard emblems. These are a great addition.

someone in my alliance recently got both legendary tomes of Experience and Ascension in one war chest.

1 Like

Use the Golden Emblem when you are at Stage 19 for example. If it is a 5* hero…
You save 250 emblems and all the ham and iron that goes with it. Good one to have!