MASTER THREAD (Solved) - Training Camp Lost food/recruits at withdrawal

Resource returns from the TC are set up as an all-or-nothing return. Not sure why buts that’s the way its designed

3 Likes

You can use up food crafting items or upgrading troops. Then you can get back the recruits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I remember when I use to have this problem… Now I can’t make ham quick enough to feed my leveling. Hard to think I used to just craft stuff to just use up spare ham…

3 Likes

To tack one other option onto this that I’ve suggested before for extreme cases:

3 Likes

I removed the heroes in the training ground lvl 13 and I received nothing in return, no troops and hams. my ham supply was almost full but my troop supply was empty. I lost more than 9 * 70 troops. it is his most difficult. I have taken too much trouble to gather them I would like to find them. How can I do that?

It is probably because your ham supply was full. When you remove heroes from training you need to make sure you have enough space to accomodate the removed resources, i.e. ham and recruits. Now, since you removed 9 training from tc13 you essentially need 9*265k free space in your ham storage. But since your ham storage was almost full as you mentioned, you would have lost all those resouces including the recruits. In fact, you would have got a warning message when you tried to remove.

3 Likes

A view players from my ally reported me some issues with the TC.

They reduced the no. of Heroes to be made in the TC20 to gain recruits and food but in some cases either food or recruits were not been given back probably and nothing was received…

@Grimtutor I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

It’s all or nothing — you have to have space for both the Food and Recruits, or you lose both when reducing the training in a Training Camp.

This is a common point of confusion, as you can see from this thread.

The space, as far as I know, been there and if not, no warning was highlighted.

Have them screenshot their Food and Recruit Storage and the Training Camp before and after next time.

And if they see this warning message, it’s because either the Food or Recruits are full:

Correct, but this Massage hasn’t been shown up. And the capacity to take food and recruits were free. I don’t think my topic belongs to this thread.

This are long therm players since 2 years and they know this fact.

They should open a thread themselves then, or contact Support directly. :slight_smile:

I’ll path this to them. Thanks so far.

1 Like

You can contact support in-game by selecting:

Menu > Options > Support > Support
(then click the 3 horizontal lines at the top to access to support request)

or click here:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Just reporting this bug. I fully expected not to get my food back (storage is full) but I also didn’t get my recruits back. I wanted to conduct training in another Camp so I could empty and upgrade one. I lost four recruits.

Please see [one of?] the solution[s] on May 19 above.

Rarely do this but I released tc20 for some food but having thousands of recruits, I just didn’t mind losing recruits due to housing full and was too lazy to throw everything to tc11.

However, once released not only did I lose the recruits but food was not given back to me on the release.

This is totally not right IMO. Option to lose recruits was mine but not giving me the food because I chose not to take back the recruits is not.

@Petri is this to be rectified?

Unfortunately, this is how the game is set up. It’s you get it all back or you get nothing. Frustrating, but not as bad as feeding a maxed hero. Sorry.

3 Likes

Well I never locked my heroes until a couple of months back I fed my Proteus and Tibs out of carelessness. Got back my Proteus to max but Tibs is still at tier 2.

Locked all heroes now including 2* heroes that I intend to keep. :rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to strike a site subject. Just used it as a conjecture. Lessons learned. We all have them.

2 Likes