🍻 [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

The quest was nice. Finished the quest with 5-6 items (1* or 2*) in the entire quest.

The summons were legendary!

3 Likes

Two costumed Alberich from a 10-Pull. My first 5☆ reviver! :grin:

20 Likes

:flushed: :grin: :grin: I’d been holding out for this particular portal. And wow.

33 Likes

Well deserved reward for all your work with the Calendars. I believe in positive karma :smiley:

4 Likes

:star_struck:

Congrats on your twin C-Albys! :+1::+1::partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

:partying_face::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

Congrats on your C-Alby, and C-Seshat! I’m happy that your patience paid off. :+1::+1::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I received Seshat and Gravemaker from the same 10 pull :heart: This event brought me the most non-S1 heroes ever.

18 Likes

Only took 11 taverns to pull one, but at least it’s a good one.

I think the trick was to pull an actual Dawa with the first 100 coins.

14 Likes

Stage 7
3xFrosth , 2x Leo (all lvl 1/1)

Stage 8

Stage 9

Stage 10

To Be Updated

Did 17 pulls so far (planning to get Seshat’s ultimate offer). Nothing of note but since I did buy also Alberich’s offers, I got from 10x pull:

Believe it or not I wanted him the most even though I have him and I miss GM. Ironically my first Alby is also from ToL when he was not featured. I remember chasing him in Atlantis and no dice, but now I have 2. But Alby is maxed at +20 so I just need to power level costume (shouldn’t be problem, plenty of costumes to eat) and he’ll be ready. Between costume bonus, new element link and new family bonus it feels like having a new hero.

Plus 1 more reviver is always handy.

15 Likes

Did two pulls with the tokens from the event, got Bane….blah!!! And then, Seshat :slight_smile:

Very Very Happy :partying_face:

19 Likes

Thank you! I couldn’t find it anywhere. Thank you! :pray:

Managed to get GM on my third pull, which is extremely lucky as that never happens to me! Congrats to those who also pulled these costumes, seems like a lot of lucky people lately :slight_smile:

18 Likes

My two pulls for free coins from Tavern gave me an expected outcome of Gan-Ju and Ulmer.
I would really appreciate adding 5 more levels even without additional coins, but maybe emblems, or chest at the end. I didn’t use like 15 fully ascended 5* and at least the same amount of 4* this time. I remember the times when Tavern was introduced, that it was challenging to finish it, but now it’s really easy for me. I know I can spend this time to finish available S4 stages or missions in S3 and 4, but I would gladly test myself in a more difficult Tavern.

1 Like

Shouldn´t this be the Legends Portal instead of The Masquerade for Legends?

The less used portal needed changes to have people summoning and spending here…
Elemental Links would be enough.

From me, just the free summons, Caedmon and Carver.

1st coin pull yesterday… After this I believe anything is possible!

21 Likes

Congrats to all the lucky pulls around here. :+1: But I wanted to show you the darker side of the game, too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 coin pulls + 2 10-pulls brought me nothing but a dupe HotM:

Don‘t forget, that this is the most likely outcome! :wink:

8 Likes

Sorry bad luck, but I totally understand your pain! I pulled too many in Knights summon and have 4 Russels, but that’s not as bad as my 9 Alexandrines when I was pulling in the Magic summon :confused:

1 Like

Now this is ridiculous. Another Alby. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes
1 Gormek 1.1 Vollermork 1.1 Sudri 1.1 Nahahage 1.1 Jahangir 1.1
2 Sabina 1.1 Maeve 1.1 renfield 1.1 oberon 1.1 Chochin 1.1
3 Thorne 1.1 Richard 1.1 Gil Rah An Winder Bjorn
4 Poppy Bane Kelilie Nashgar Nhamage
5 Cademon Tettuck Khagan 3.53 Sumle 3.60 melandor
6 Cheshire Grimble Kagerburado 3.57 Tibertus Cyprian
7 Reuben Shadereve Emilio Colen Scarlett
8 Black Knight Boldtusk Sonya Zela Lei Yang Mai
9 Ureus vivica Anastasia wu Kong Jakel
10 Rigard Proteaus Kiril Grimm Magni

For Pulls I got.
Berden. Hawkmoon x2. Gunnar. Tyrum. Brienne. Nashgar. Little John. Bane. Renfield. Azlar. Chao. Belith.

1 Like