🍻 [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I pulled two Aegirs! Unfortunately, I already had him! In fact, I already have all of the featured heros! I was going to skip this portal in fear of pulling more duplicates, but I was hoping to luck out and pull Drake, Hel or Delilah! I should have listened to my gut! Oh well! :tired_face::sob:

First ever triple coin pull, the extra 10 coins finally rounded up. I don’t know what I expected.

Finished the whole thing without touching a single 5* hero, as is tradition.

1 Like

Got Kingston today.

Has anyone figured out the rotation yet? I’d like to make a run for Drake when he is featured.

14 Likes

is there some tales about pull legendary hero from legendary gate for legendary coins? :wink:

1 Like

I got some real legends! :scream:

9 Likes

After essentially playing this event multiple times (since its introduction) and keeping many of my pulls limited to the coins I collect from the quest, I pulled twice and got Brienne first and then this dude.

Admittedly shocked and unexpected. Always theorized how this game gives me new heroes after maxing a couple of heroes and then moving onto someone else. Not a complaint, but “Game pls. I have Lianna to max!”

Happy to have at least one of the revive heroes.

• Mother North
  • Gramps
  • Heimdall
  • Alberich
20 Likes

Thanks, Sam! I don’t see it happening for a while. Even though I’m looking for the next purple 5* to work on. Got an dupe Sartana at 3.70, Clarissa and was working on Obakan just cause I lacked a purple project :sweat_smile: Maybe I bring him to 3.70 as well once Obakan is there. I do like Clarissa but I already got a lot of purple that do posion damage (maybe once I got Sartana her costume).

1 Like

For this ToL, I did a half-way 4* only (and below) ToL challenge. I’m sure @Muchacho and @Dudeious.Maximus would warmly welcome any new participants: A New ToL Challenge

Why only half-way? I’ve been really lucky, and I wanted to use some of my shiny, new heroes on ToL for the first time (as shown below).

Stage 9

• Trying out my Chakko. :wink:
  • For anyone interested, I’ve shared my opinion on Chakko here: Main Chakko thread
  • I stacked four dark heroes to specifically target Ranvir. Melendor Costume to counter Kunchen’s defence down, and for dispell.

Stage 10

• Enjoying my BK, who I got last Avalon. :heart_eyes:
  • I usually save my one Proteus for this final stage. I decided that this time he can rest. :wink:
  • I stacked three red to specifically target Margaret for her dodge, Vanda to steal healing, and brought Seshat for fast dispell.

Screenshot_20210821-162210

• I don’t usually team Seshat with Gefjon. Since Gefjon stole enemy Seshat’s minions, I got minions twins. :innocent:

Since I already got Chakko, I’ll try to save my coins for next ToL.

9 Likes

Got Frida,

which was one of most desired tavern heroes for myself :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you please share who I need to face on Stages 7 & 8? :person_shrugging: :crazy_face::+1:

1 Like

Bought today’s offer…
30 pulls or so with additional single ones.

Got Isarnia and Thorne. 0.6% chance for classics, 0.9% for hotms.

Now, my question is

SG, WHAT THE ABSOLUTE ■■■■!!!

Aegir and now Grazul? Tavern has been kind to me so far

11 Likes

Check out this thread:

A New ToL Challenge

lots of ideas there on who to take for each stage. :+1:

2 Likes

…that is why I stop invest any.
I am having 3*food ,but I am unhappy not same way as you :kissing_cat: :bouquet:

Got ultimate offer, not even single S1 5*. Would be acceptable except for terrible luck for everything, especially mats, boards and LBs (not even a single LB for today’s won war) and fact pulls net me nothing in general lately. This game does everything in its power to deter me from playing it. Will cut down my spending to cheap offers until it nets me enough nice free heroes, and if my patience runs out before that I will just stop playing it.

1 Like

I didn’t buy the event offers, had 8 summons available from this and previous events, blew 'em, got nuffing, not bovvered. Still hoping the lizard may come my way but running out of events.

1 Like

One pull became two. :rofl:

3 Likes

I was in such a boat a the introduction of season 4 where I was saving games for half a year basically and tokens, used and spend (believe it or not) around 700 pulls in 3 months and got 1 s4 hero, 1 Hotm and two Richards…

Now I am on a lucky streak (above average but for me feels more) so it evens out the written %.

Problem with this game is, that 700 pulls before would could already result in imprisoning half of the SG for taking all that money for nothing :slight_smile:
Now picture general player who or f2p who might not make 700 pulls in few years and ends up with 2 S1 5* and 2 interesting heroes…

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I had bad luck before the beginning from this year and some portal, like ninjas, still hate me with passion (total of ~400 pulls for single ninja). 1% - 2.9% (including HotM) is not much so it can vary wildly and there can be long periods of drought. Still sucks though. And if F2P/C2P pick short end of stick, well, they become demotivated with the game before they can become lucky. What doesn’t help is HotM are not that great lately, so really getting something okay means getting seasonal/event 5*. Remember when all people wanted Kingston? Though Alexandrine looks neat despite what people say.

1 Like

i had 3k coins saved up from previous Legends events, and i also purchased the first and second offers.

65 summons later, i get Delilah, Frida, and Alberich :grin:

11 Likes