Why only half-way? I’ve been really lucky, and I wanted to use some of my shiny, new heroes on ToL for the first time (as shown below).
- Trying out my Chakko.
- For anyone interested, I’ve shared my opinion on Chakko here: Main Chakko thread
- I stacked four dark heroes to specifically target Ranvir. Melendor Costume to counter Kunchen’s defence down, and for dispell.
- Enjoying my BK, who I got last Avalon.
- I usually save my one Proteus for this final stage. I decided that this time he can rest.
- I stacked three red to specifically target Margaret for her dodge, Vanda to steal healing, and brought Seshat for fast dispell.
- I don’t usually team Seshat with Gefjon. Since Gefjon stole enemy Seshat’s minions, I got minions twins.
Since I already got Chakko, I’ll try to save my coins for next ToL.