🍻 [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Thank you so much, finally a hero to destroy minions!!

Title says it all, I guess it changes every month, anyone has a list of bosses abs colours for this event

1 Like

🍻 [MASTER] Tavern of Legends - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

There are topics for every event, try searching first next time

Now we have this version:

8 Likes

I was also looking for the one you can post in chat on the game … time to wing it?

20 pulls and nothing. I regret wasting gems on this portal.

Why can’t they nerf the coin rewards and boost the odds? Seriously getting no old legendary from this makes the title of this event a big joke.

2 Likes

For a bit of fun check this out…

4 Likes

Some luck for me today! The only featured hero I really wanted. Did four pulls and RNG was gracious to me. :slight_smile:

But to be honest since the release of the limit breaks I’m not sure to chase for further heroes. The limit breaks are too mighty in my opinion. Today some guys in my alliance got some aether III as a war reward - some got nothing. But - we’ll see. :wink:

14 Likes

Got Carver and Dawa, the usual suspects. On the bright side, I get a whole three pulls next time - the extra 10 coins will finally carry over.

1 Like

A true legend! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m torn whether to use legend coins this time. I would love Onatel and wouldn’t say no to Zimkitha. I have Noor and Raffaele, do like them but one of each is enough, and received 3 of Elradir already (kept two). Given that I probably won’t get any of them I suppose it’s a non-problem really!

I guess they’ll all still be in the portal next time, and 0.1% difference between featured and non-featured is hardly worth betting the farm on.

Congrats to all :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it was mentioned but i think the coins in the quest should doubled since the event is now once every two months instead once a month.

it isn’t a big difference but it will keep the 1 free summon per month ratio for it.

Kind of underwhelming to wait 2 months for 1 free summon

2 Likes

almost 30 pulls, a bunch of gems and coins and all i got were oberon, balthazar, valen, bane.
basically a bunch of 3* and a couple of 4* that i already have…
this is torture
it is called Tavern of Legends, does that also cover the legends of 3* heroes?

4 Likes

a true legend of the 3* heroes :joy:

beware here comes trouble lol

1 Like
1 Like

That’s been the result of my pulls at ToL so far (been playing 15 months now). Truly is to much to ask to get something more then a generic 3* for once? I saved up from previous events and got 6 3* crapfest. I’m not playing this event anymore next time it comes around. Big waste if you ask me.

I’ve got the same but I still keep on hoping. Chances are really low for a 5* Legend, but maybe I’ll get at one point at least a hotm…

I had a total of 110 pulls’ worth of tokens saved up, the bulk of them from offers from back when I was still spending more than VIP+Valor pass. These were waiting for the day when either Zimkitha or Evelyn was going to be featured. And today was the time to spend them.

For 65 pulls, nada. Then, pull 66:

Pull 73:

And finally the very last pull:

I was hoping for either Noor (you read that right) or Zimkitty. I did get three red legendaries, but none the right ones. Natalya is a nice pull, though. I like her design, even if niche. I might max her one day. Ares, while new, is a relic of the past. Don’t see him serving more than as a trophy.

Horrible luck at the beginning, but the odds evened out by the end. No bonus draw, though. I’m fine with what I got. Wouldn’t recommend investing very heavily in this gate.

12 Likes

Ahhhh… Censure Method is working again. Got this one. Not really happy but happy that sort of thing.

13 Likes

Quick analysis of the probability of drawing a legendary hero, with formulas so that you can do it at home!

I used goal seek to set the probability to 100 based on number of trials.

1 Like

Is there a list anywhere of all the heroes previously featured in ToL? I sorta recall Zimkitha being featured before but can’t recall the other old HotM featured with her.

Cookie Settings