🎪 [MASTER] Starfall Circus Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Yes it definitely did hurt! Wasnt happy at all but I still was able to do some coin and gem pulls today…

First ones before I started playing the event.

Tried my luck again after finishing Rare and Epic.

Came out very luck catching the one I really wanted!

12 Likes

Holy crap I hit the jackpot! The two event heroes I wanted the most in a single 10 pull! Too bad I’m still missing Fluffy and Theobald but this I’ll absolutely take!

23 Likes

I like this event.

10 stages, and a mechanic that mixes things up and throws a wrench in the stale old “go mono with elemental debuff and spam damage items/mana” formula. Planning tiles for future colours was fun exercise for my brain wrinkles.

13 Likes

This is the best challenge event by far. It’s new, it’s actually a challenge instead of just an insufferable slog, and it’s only 10 in each level. We need more of these. Excellent job.

7 Likes

Very much this. Not gonna lie, I was initially frustrated with the event because I’d gotten too used to the other events. But once I ran a few stages I realized the key was to plan ahead for the element change, and not waste tiles of the upcoming color, and at the same time try to make the most of the on-color matches that are already there so you can have everybody (almost) constantly charged.

For once E&P actually lived up to the “puzzles” portion of its name, so well done.

5 Likes

I don’t compete, just want to finish. I always start with Legendary, just to get it out of the way. I used mono with one healer. Mono red, blue or green - no yellows or purples.

I’m not too proud to use battle items either. Dragon attacks/bombs, arrows. I brought mana pots (2 different ones on rare and epic), for my healer.

I’m enjoying the game play on this event.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

My Jott died from the star fall damage. I brought him back with a revive scroll but he is now off sequence in colour change so in line with Anzogh instead of Frida

2 Likes

Further to the above, just realised I also got Eichbelborg. Posted results here in a hurry before going to work and sort of missed him in the recap. Pity I didn’t suddenly realise I had a 5* or two as well… Anyway, I got home, remembered he existed and had this horrible feeling I might have fed him to Yang Mai, but all is well, he’s there and now locked. (My word, he is an ugly fecker though.)

On the holy healer front, besides an under-loved 3.70 Vivica, I now have two maxed and one unlevelled Gullinbursti, 1 maxed and one unlevelled Lady Woolerton, one D’Andre and two of Candy. More than I’m ever likely to need, but keeping them all for now. I was beginning to think I would have to start on Guardian Owl, but then the holy rain fell.

3 Likes

Actually I found stack yellow/purple very effective. Just wait to fire yellow when they purple. My previous statement was based on that. Lol. Otherwise the other color rotate between all 3 colors…

Did 7 pulls from saved coins and it reds: S1 3* multiplied by 7. Picadilly silly circus :circus_tent: clowns, urrgh, aw well see you again in 10 or will you?

They should remove the tooltip for the first stage. Have to see it every time I replay it.

4 Likes

I am definitely not the right person to advice on event strategies, I never played them competetively.

I’d suggest looking it out on youtube etc. for valid strategies. Most of them work here, regardless of the color changes.

Και η garjammal είναι champions League sniper,και γω την έχω στο 3/70 αρκετό καιρό τωρα

1 Like

Did 3 pulls so far. The first was Marcel. The second two are these.

Pretty crazy (that’s 4* trainer btw, I think game wants to tell me to ascend some blue 5*). Sad because I can’t decide whether Elizabeth or Emilio will get the next set of rings. * first world problems *

13 Likes

I brought a different hero back (can’t remember who now) and it was the same thing. I imagine that’s just the game play.

1 Like

Screenshot_20210610-114134_Empires

15 Likes

I avoided yellow and purple, didn’t need a healer for rare and only at the end of the other two, used as many fast heroes as I had

1 Like

2x 10 pulls, I’m content until Halloween…

12 Likes

Maybe someone can help me on where I can improve my scores? I have never made top 100 and I would like to try. I have a feeling I’ll need at least another 30K if not more? Here are my current scores, any help would be appreciated!

Level 1 score is 61K

3 Likes

just curious, i don’t have Gullinbursti so I couldn’t check this, but if you time his special so that the damage goes off when he’s purple, does it work against the yellow bosses and not reflect?