🎪 [MASTER] Starfall Circus Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Yes, I was bummed about him, so saving my challenge coins for next time. Other than him, yes, my Christmas collection is complete.

They are but it seems like they are waaaaay rarer than normal

1 Like

They’re not. But it’s only logical when you run through 10 levels instead of 15 for the same WE cost to encounter less chests. Also, there is a big difference between farming a WE 1 stage and a WE 2 stage - you get half the runs, thus the chest probablility appearance is halved as well, unless you use unlimited refills of course.

3 Likes

My alt had one on autoplay - I played a total of 6 levels.

My main has seen none even though I’ve completed the event and replayed some levels to improve my scores… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

The pull gods on my side today!! I must say this is the best I have ever had thanks to my lucky boys :+1:

Have been saving my darts so :blush: but only have 1 set of rings :disappointed_relieved: poor Emilo, the red healer I have been crying out for… but who cares lucky day

17 Likes

The boards in this event are a nightmare for me.
I had to spend 175 from my hard free earned gems to finish it.
Total nightmare.
By far a big dissapointment of an event !

Update: Finally saw 1 chest while replaying Epic 8

2 Likes

Congrats with your pull. It’s my first 5* healer

2 Likes

I have to ask here, is there a limit to how many rare chests are appearing in one day? Because I had replayed the stages 20+ times hoping to get a rare chest and none of them showed up. I did get some earlier in the day though

I just want to thank everybody here – after about 12 attempts I finally beat epic 10 with a color stacked team. I have used so much of your advice!

Oh, and i have seen one and only one chest – on a level I lost, of course.

4 Likes

Ok good to know it’s not just me, because I also found both the slash attacks and boss specials to hit for less than usual. I think it’s probably to compensate for you getting a fixed amount of damage every 5 turns, so SG dialed back the damage slightly. Good call in my book, because otherwise it’d just be a bit unfair.

Yes this was perhaps the most surprising conclusion about this event. Initial thought was mono would just be a no-go, but then as you also discovered, if board is dead just wait for Starfall to change your color and suddenly a dead board becomes an amazing board (provided you can survive those 5 turns of course).

2 Likes

I had to share because :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

20 Likes

Scores with 24 hours to go. Legendary is probably safe. Higher than my LoV score but keeping a close eye on it. Going to push in Epic. Need a 6th Scope more than an 18th Tonic :sweat_smile:

Boards have been pretty bad. Have already used 8 flasks, which is more than usual.

Good luck to those still chasing higher scores. Hope these will help

7 Likes

Those…damned s1 legendaries… In my pulls are pissing me off. Had last chance to get Emilio as i don’t have GM but instead i got two S1 dupes within a couple of coin pulls. Not the first time either.
Seriously, event heroes should have bigger chances than classics in special portals, who invented this?!

4 Likes

Did the last offer to get 20 pulls. Got Faline during the 10-pull. (My third challenge 5* after Finley and Panther – I don’t get a lot of them, but I get the good ones. :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Epic is the only one I can’t do level 10 on

When the system is broken!!
Sadly I’ve already got 1 Elradir :disappointed_relieved:

I usually keep all the extras 5* especially the HOT and not use them as food,
but for Elradir I am not sure yet?

p.s. it’s not photo montage or photoshop!!

:smiling_imp:maybe feed those two Elradirs to Belith?

8 Likes

got this bear and the least wanted one but i got no complain…Truly just want emilio or zuri!!!

10 Likes

My scores so far, tried to improve on Rare to try and get in the top1k but boards just ain’t working out. Also don’t wanna spend WE flasks so I’m good I guess. Will have to improve my Epic scores a bit to try and stay in the top5k. Overall with minimal effort and use of items pretty happy with the results. I liked this event a lot!

3 Likes

Same story, different player. Bought all the offers plus used saved challenge coins and diamonds, the only 5* I got from the portal was Quintus. I did land the 4* trainer hero a couple of times. Overall, a pretty big letdown (roughly sitting at 60+ summons - I lost count). I got a couple new 4* and 3* from the event, but for the money spent….a game should offer more. The sad part is, even if I had gotten 1 new 5* event hero I would have been happy. How messed up is that? Even at a premium this game involves too much luck. I feel like the biggest clown at this portal. Thanks E&P

8 Likes