🎪 [MASTER] Starfall Circus Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Yep… I honestly hate this event. It was fun for the first level of rare. Then…meh.

I think it’s evense worse than Ninja Tower. At least there I play 10-20 stages and that’s it…

Exactly my point whenever I hear about “some new content is coming”…

Maybe is it because new content sells?

2 Likes

Σταύρο τρελό χτύπημα,550%, φοβερή sniper

1 Like

10 coin pulls and a 10 gem pull got Eiora and all the event 3 and 4s with dup Marcels and Eichbelborgs.

3 Likes

Where is the specific hero use detailed? I don’t see it on the hero card or family bonus. Where would we find this out?

Am I the only one here who feels the starfall effect is too troublesome? Changing elements alone is troublesome, let alone blocking battle objects, unlike the sinking effect in Atlantis which can be reset if we are faster, this is really like hitting a wall for new players or those who only have season 1 heroes.

1 Like

I was tired from my office work today. I was only able to begin the Starfall Circus challenge a few hours ago.

After doing the first four Rare stages, I checked the heroes from the summon portal. Since I just got the Challenge Coins from the Path of Valor recently, I thought, “Heck, I will try my luck with my two coin pulls. Not using any gems to pull from this one anyway.”

… And well, surprise! With a single pull, I got Faline. I was happily shocked. :heart_eyes:

image_123986672 (10)

26 Likes

Finished rare using 3-2 green-blue. Decided to go ape and did 3 10-pulls. D’Andre, 2 x Candy, 3 x Whacker, 2 x HOTM, 2 x 4* trainers, 2 x 3* trainers and Domitia (dupe, don’t have costume). Could have been worse. Stopping now as one Elradir is enough, two is unnecessary and 3 would be embarrassing. Expecting enough tokens for one more summon by the end.

4 Likes

Chameleon can turn the enemies yellow shield to purple, it’s being interesting to use him with other heroes in this event

I had a good chuckle at my 10-pull.

At least I have trainers for my next 5* I max?

6 Likes

Wow… they are tricky. Didbt realize but each starfall swaps them back to thier original color

1 Like

10 pulls

23 Likes

22 pulls and nothing except regular 3*. This gambling is ■■■■

2 Likes

The best sniper this moment in the game φίλε Σταυρο!

1 Like

There ain’t money in doing that son and I wholeheartedly agree.

I finished all three levels and was replaying from the start when on the second game a chest appeared! I didn’t think there were any, just shows you how rare they are!

1 Like

first pull = the green clown Marcel
second = HTOM

Enough for me. Green is my weakest color and I own 22 tonics. I’m happy about Marcel and extremely happy about Elra. Will save my other pulls.

I liked the gameplay. 10 stages is SO much better. The elemental thing is something different (finally!) so it was fun.

Not that lucky tho, did 30 pulls in S3 last time and got 28 food. Only new heroes were Gullinbursti and Fura.

Bye Circus, it was a good 1st impression.

16 Likes

I pulled Eiora & Fluffy and Faline, which were the perfect two for my roster. Planning to take both to 4-80+20 (have the Barb Emblems and finally time to strip Guinevere of her emblems).

3 Likes

186 coins and no starfall heroes :pensive:

2 Likes

pours beer on ground

Well that sucks big time, I feel better about getting the two three stars with my ten pull!