[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

They can use FS to allow players to clear dupes too by creating a conversion of dupes to FS credits. Not 1 for 1, of course.

Maybe 1 dupe => 10 FS credits.

4 Likes

Can I dislike your comment? Donā€™t give them ideas. :rofl:

2 Likes

Feel free to add many :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

The best move they do is to delay SE so people can get more 5* from tc20
The spenders complaining about roster space you spend for heroes you can spend for more roster space
3 times SE in a year is a good plan for all people ftp ctp ptw

3 Likes

I saw a new jpg of the seā€¦ They had Guardian owl at 20ā€¦ Which means you know it is bsā€¦ Butā€¦ They had Arco at 20 so i can only hope it is real.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol dont think this is genuine.

2 Likes

Iā€™m continually amazed at the number of fakes that need to be dismissed

13 Likes

20 characters of lololol

Owl at 20. Lol No. Also Arco and Iku-Turso are way too recent to be here. I donā€™t think we can expect hero more fresher than one year. C-Alasie is so-so, since she appeared in January 2022 I believe. Also Rana was already in SE, I donā€™t think dupes are in order yet.

12 Likes

Rana was in first exchange for 10 so this is fake

9 Likes

Cant be real, Red hood worth at least 20 if not needing her own 30 category :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

2 Likes

I love it because we have contents to talk about until the Soul Exchange

1 Like

G. Owl for 20 souls is some top-tier comedy

7 Likes

None of the previous ones looked legit and yet they were.

They looked too goodā€¦ We didnā€™t think sg would be that generousā€¦ G owlā€¦ That didnā€™t make sense

Why has nobody mentioned Justice for 10? Oh yeah letā€™s trade my 3 extra Justiices and 7 other dupes for a Justice

7 Likes

I presume that would be costume justiceā€¦ Which might be worth 10.

1 Like

I wish this image was real. Sheā€™s just not better, because we can only choose one hero. The only additions that cause doubt are the Owl being worth 20 heroes, and the gargoyle which is quite recent. But if itā€™s true, I promise I wonā€™t think itā€™s bad. :wink:

We need more fake lists, itā€™s interesting to dissect these fakes.

3 Likes