[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

I have a platonic love with The Hatter

If he doesnā€™t show up I would love to get Garnett

I need desperately a 5* red healer

1 Like

It is my understanding that the latest update will contain the soul exchange hero list for those who have the skill to reverse engineer it? Is that correct? If so, has anyone found the list of upcoming soul exchange heroes from update 52?

1 Like

Hey buddy, welcome back!

@Elioty33, the forum Oracle of Souls, usually posts an accurate prediction of heros that will be featured in the Soul Exchange :thinking:. They did mention having to wait until the update before providing a prediction - I hope Iā€™m not jinxing them. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

only until end of the month :confused: still a long wait

Nope. The true reason is that the planets :ringer_planet: and all their moons :full_moon: align exactly when new update is pushed. Their combined gravity of all celestial bodies will allow @Elioty33 to perform a powerful magical ritual that will enable hit to guess heroes in next SE with 100% accuracy (unless uses Wu Kongā€™s special beforehand; please donā€™t do that).

5 Likes

I switched out Wu Kong for Bertufl since I got the later and man what a relief. The reduced accuracy was so frustrating. :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

I got rid of that monkey even before Bertulf existed, I focused back then on defense down and attack up to compensate.

1 Like

See? And now not even you donā€™t miss during Titan battles, but also your predictions and fore sight are 100% accurate! Bertulf rocks.

3 Likes

Good thing you did or else your predictions will be off by 35% accuracy :wink:

2 Likes

I never even bothered leveling up the monkey.

This popped out in our line group.

Not sure if itā€™s true.

4 Likes

Iā€™m more than ready for @Elioty33 ā€˜s prediction! Oh, and you donā€™t have to blink anymore, if Lewena will be featured. :sweat_smile: I was lucky and got her yesterday.

Instead, you can blink if Diaochan, Hulda or Octros are going to be featured. :smile:

This was posted in another thread in here as well, but our oracle doesnā€™t now, if this is true yet.

1 Like

It was posted in the other Soul Exchange topic, but @Elioty33 said he couldnā€™t confirm it yet. He will start working on some data magic when he finds some free time. I get everyone is very anxious to see some predictions but he is a human being too and has other things to do other than game related stuff. Be patient a bit longer, im sure he will post his predictions as soon as its possible for him to do.

19 Likes

Everyone, still no data about next SE soā€¦ Stay Tuned :laughing:

No, I am not pranking you, itā€™s the honest truth.

19 Likes

Is that cause you havenā€™t gotten to it yet, or unable to access the info for it still?

I have gotten to it, I checked it, and the next SEā€™s roster isnā€™t there yet. Unable to access the info still I guess then, to answer your question. :person_shrugging:

9 Likes

Oh, okay. So maybe thereā€™s gonna be a mini update later thatā€™ll have the new list.

If this were the case, lots of tough decisions for a lot of people to be made.

Can you check if fated summons has a frequency for refresh and is progress is kept between summons?

1 Like