[Master] -- 👻 Soul Exchange

Ca…Co/other? :thinking:

right or wrong location?

20 chars of misunderstanding :smiling_face_with_tear:
I don’t have the decoder for that :rofl:

1 Like

just trying to figure out the location of the “oracle” and was hoping for some direction as I could only find the past ones :wink:

Wut? You are trying to find where I am based? What for? You gonna come bully me if I don’t give you what you ask for?! :scream:

4 Likes

seems like i really have to get better at this language :laughing: i meant a clue for the source of the predictions of the allmighty oracle :grimacing:

3 Likes

We need another Oracle to determine the location of our Mighty Oracle :smiley:

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Your signal has been configured to keep jumping from location to location constantly. Even if you are stationary. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I feel like I am already disclosing too much so I don’t feel like telling in public how to get to the information :grimacing:

You all really wishing to track me down?! :scream:

Do you think I should get on the TOR network just to visit a simple discourse forum? :melting_face:

5 Likes

We should keep these things as quiet as possible. Too much noise and EP will act accordingly. Maybe they will rewrite the code in the future or encrypted it.

1 Like

People let the oracle alone

He needs concentration to receive the messages from the souls

Lol

But I can say that most of the people have high expectations for the Soul Exchange, considering that the second and the third one had some incredible heroes

5 Likes

Ok, we can let our migthy Oracle alone so that he can focus on his task.

I am also calling back the search parties to locate him, and cancel the reward on tips on it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Indeed, protect the oracle at all costs! And cool your jets people

3 Likes

Here I come home, seeing 17 new posts in Soul exchange thread only to find filler posts and no predicitons! Dissapointment yes! :smiley:

8 Likes

As someone who used all my SE food on Zuri last time, I hereby predict lots of unwanted heroes this time around :wink:

3 Likes

I came here exactly for the same reason :rofl:

1 Like

We appreciate you. Just keep doing what you do.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for all your work Elioty33, it’s nice to enter the forum and see your predictions. This month I expect a Miki

2 Likes

Soul exchange, when is coming, is too far, I would like ruby or some of the king heroes

There is not an official date, yet. Keep an eye on the calendar SGG post monthly and then you’ll know the exact date.

2 Likes

Um…

14th of November, according to our Forum Soul Oracle :wink:

9 Likes