[Master] -- 👻 Soul Exchange

Tell me about… I hope so otherwise, I will have to level my 4 copies if Isarnia lol

Ruby please would be awesome

2 Likes

I wish for him too (great design and unique + useful effect on Special Skill). He’s 1 year old so has a chance to be there. We’ll see in 2 weeks, hopefully.

2 Likes

@Elioty33 do you have some vision? We all need your super power here :superhero:

1 Like

give us something, anything. it is still almost 2 weeks out though

Not to kill expectations, but last time SGG almost moved SE to December. So we don’t know even that it’ll be in two weeks yet.

4 Likes

party pooper over here jeeezzzz lol

1 Like

We will see whether is it 2 weeks or 6 weeks once Staff announces the Calendar for February.

4 Likes

Hope it will take place in february.

It would be great… but I’m holding my pulls until April 6th for the next Fated Summon.

I hope that Garnett shows up in the next edition be it on February or March

2 Likes

I really want Nadezdha… please give me my 1st revived after +3 years like player

My only reviver are gramps and Anton. That’s all

1 Like

I am relying on tc20s… It will be disappointing if the hero i really want is available and my tc20s deal out and give me nothing… Nothing i say.

2 Likes

Never rely on TC. You will be sorely disappointed.

1 Like

Same here… I am short on 2 and I have 26 trainings ready to pop up from TC20 when its time.

Happened to me last time :frowning_face:

Had 10 heroes ready and 130ish heroes to pull from tc20s. At 5% would be 6 (and a half). Ended up getting only 3, and zero in the first 122 heroes collected … :neutral_face:

So no Ludwig for this Penguin unfortunately

1 Like

Oh so I have no chance of getting 2 5* with my 26 trainings lol…

1 Like

cross your fingers but im betting Pengi shows up on this 1 since they’ve already did the best to break the VF wars, might as well do the same for the MT

1 Like

Not true you may be lucky.

2 Likes

Real question is when does the calendar come out…:rofl:

1 Like