[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Pretty much. It is really roster dependent. I donā€™t have an effective overhealer (sure thereā€™s a chance Ptolemy can do it, but my others are 3*). Whereas cleansers, Iā€™m fine with the fast/average heroes that I have, so easy decision for me.

2 Likes

I love watching videos, thank you for posting them. But this doesnā€™t show how truly special Arco is. Play arco with minion makers that give 5 minion like anastasia, Freya, papyros, beraā€¦hell even telluria. And then watch Arco heal the team from slightly bruised to health well over itā€™s maximum. Honestly, itā€™s a wonderful sight to beholdā€¦unless you are facing a defense that did that to you.

4 Likes

Not to belabor this Milena discussionā€¦ But do tank emblem her for attack or for health/defense?

I did my regular daily raid and sharedā€¦. As the commentary would showā€¦.that Arco was one of the many things I spokeā€¦.

The video also showed the power of Arco without other minion makers & why he is in almost all my raid teamsā€¦one hit had Alucard in the wingā€¦

Pre Arco, I wasnā€™t a big fan of minions & still am notā€¦
Hence Bera only stayed war tank but never in my regular playā€¦. Havenā€™t started Freya costumeā€¦:man_shrugging:t2: yet !

But what you described about the loaded minions backed super heal by Arco special has happened many timesā€¦.and few moments in the shared videoā€¦

• Super hero for today !

Iā€™m with you on that. But I am a fan of seeing my Khufu on the dunes stages with over 4100 HP. Itā€™s just instant auto play

3 Likes

This decision is just getting harder now ! Gah!

1 Like

Thatā€™s for sure! Iā€™ve been intently reading all the discussions about Milena or Arco and just about every post I change my mind bc so many people bring up so many useful thoughts about each.

1 Like

It is so difficult to choose between Arco and Milena because they are two top tier heroes (almost) no one expected to show up in SE this soon. Speaking for myself, I was shocked, utterly gob smacked.

After Ludwig @ 15 souls last time an expectation for something ā€œspecialā€ had been growing but not THIS. :exploding_head:

Delighted with the ā€œagonyā€ :star_struck:

9 Likes

TBD, doing my classic overthinking :wink:

:beers:

2 Likes

People always highlight when a hero cast their special but fails to show how many times a match is lost because there arenā€™t 8 tiles to charge the hero in time before losing.

Apparently, probability (tile requirement) is really difficult for a lot of players to understand at high level.

Iā€™ll gladly lvl my 2nd Milena and see this hero shine for years to come. Meanwhile average speed healers that donā€™t buff/debuff gets replaced every month.

2 Likes

Luckily I got Milena a month or two ago. The primary team I run is Ludwig, Alfrike, Pengi, Waterpipe and Cao Cao. I canā€™t wait to see how Arco plays with that

2 Likes

Here is an example of how Milena can single hand save the match.

The opponent mana is full and if I make any tile movement, one of my Panther is dead and Iā€™ll be put in a terrible spot (chance to lose increase greatly). In war there were times when both opponent flanks are ready to cast. I am dead if I make any move.

Look at the board too. No purple or blue matches. Yellow require too many turns. In most cases, the match is over.

However, Milena only needed 5 tiles and she has her ability saved. I cast her special and my panthers are all charged and I killed them all.

There are very few heroes in this game that can do this. And even less at 5 tiles. Comparing an average speed healer that doesnā€™t cast buff/debuff to this ā€œheart of the cardsā€ hero is nonsense. Not the same level.

Showing Arcoā€™s special is nice and all, but show me when the board doesnā€™t have 8 tiles for Arco to cast and see what happens.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re all 5* heroes.

Thanks for correcting my error.

Each player has their own preferences, it took me 3 years to finally sit down and use cleanse and dispel. And before that, itā€™s like what you said just wait it out. I focus on hyper offense so cleansing and dispelling doesnā€™t matter that much to me.

3 Likes

Itā€™s all roaster dependent and how we play. To me milena is the best one , I use her for war, tourney , daily raids. Using toxicandra to charge her faster. Iā€™m impressed and she is one of my favourite hero, have 2nd milena but may not level second one because I donā€™t level duplicates.

Quartz is at 1/1 never planned to level him, already have Ludwig and BK so kara is not my priority. Lewana is already levelled and mostly used for in war.I donā€™t have arco (Stoneskin is great )and need roaster space so Iā€™m going to pick arco. He is a good hero but have heimdall (C) , augustus waiting for tonics. If I take arco probably he will wait in bench for sometime.

Milena and arco both are top tier heroes, we canā€™t compare them both are good based on their SS. If you have scopes , need someone who hits like truck, also cleanse and heal when your heroā€™s are low on health go with milena, great offensive hero.

If you need a hero who can overheal , you donā€™t have many fiend counters and overhealers , stand till last in raids , enough minions heroes to pair with ,arco is the one.

10 Likes

And mombot has this video of mother north completely revivng and saving the day. No oneā€¦ No oneā€¦ Is saying milena isnā€™t greatā€¦ But at 5 tiles, the mana only comes 50% of the timeā€¦ So only half the time can she be this miracle workerā€¦

If you get to fire mother north with 12 tiles. You donā€™t need a miracle. Itā€™s either the team is too slow or you couldā€™ve won with any hero.

The key is when you have less than 8 tiles and what hero can pull this off? Iā€™ll take the quick heal + dispel and 50% chance of mana gain.

In high lvl war, every tile counts. Bringing slow hero for offense is sucide. Well, except when Xnol was in his original form paring with Alfrike.

1 Like

I know who to choose. Lady Milena it will be. Now I have cFinley in my Def team and happy with him but he simply doesnā€™t bring enough to really shine. My war team would be then : Milena, cLotl, Ludwig, Kullervo and Ruby. She can fast heal in the early stages of the fight to protect Ludwig and the save the tiles for her second special.

1 Like

Too much said / shown about Milena / Arcoā€¦ with nothing left to add :man_shrugging:t2::smiling_imp:

Now comments :face_with_raised_eyebrow:seem POLITE arguments :grinning: Disagreements & some agreements too !

All good !

1 Like